~Chapter 8~

(A/n : the picture- kladcm;asodkfm;alkdm im a Semi simp and i'm proud)

30 minutes later the crowd started filling the venue. I looked out the side of the stage and saw all the people in the area. I gulped a little bit and turned to Semi nervously. I wasn't that scared but the crowd was enough to make anyone nervous. Semi noticed and gave me a reassuring smile.

"You'll do fine, I promise. They'll love you."

His smile made me feel better. "Thank you, Eita." My stomach fluttered at using his first name. Semi's eyes widened a little bit but then his smile grew. "You're welcome, Kenjirou." My stomach fluttered even more. I smiled back at him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There were 5 minutes until the show started. Well, for them. I would come on at the end of the show as a finale. They were making final preparations; tuning guitars, testing microphones, checking speakers, vocal warm-ups, etc. Semi taught me a way to warm up my fingers before playing guitar.

"So... you basically just play a scale-" he played a scale on his own guitar. I repeated. "...yeah, that's it. And then you play an E, B, D, G, A, and then another E." He demonstrated and then I repeated. "Mhm, good job. Play that a few times and then-" he put two thumbs up and smiled. "you should be good to go."

I smiled back at him. "Thank you- shouldn't you be getting ready now?"

He looked at his watch. "Oh shit, yeah." He turned to the band. "Alright guys, let's go get 'em!"

"Yeah!"

He turned to me and kissed my forehead. "See you later Kenjirou, keep doing those warm-ups."

"Alright, break a leg. Literally."

He chuckled. "I'm gonna try not to do that." He kissed my forehead a second time. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I watched from the side as the band ran onto the stage and the crowd went wild. The whole band smiled and waved (just smile and wave boys, smile and wave. IM SORRY I HAD TO ASLDKASKDF (btw its a madagascar reference)) "Hi everybody!"

After 5 minutes of an introduction, they start to play a song. I clap along as I watch my boyfriend sing an upbeat song. It's just like the first time; his hair is bouncing slightly while he sings with big smile. Something about the sight made me feel all warm inside.

After about an hour of listening to the music and maybe or maybe not drooling over Semi, he said something that caught my ear. "So, today I brought a special guest." Is he talking about me? "Um, so last week I sang a song for him- and it was a love song-" he chuckled and blushed a bit. Yup, he's talking about me. "and I sang it for him because I didn't think he was here but, " he scratched the back of his neck. "it turns out he came and, well, it all worked out in the end. And i'm really glad, I love him more than anything and I never expected in a million years he would feel the same way." My heart melted. I'm so, so lucky. "And yes, i'm bi, don't come at me." The crowd laughed. He turned to me and gave me a warm smile. "So, can this very special person come out?"

I took a deep breath and stepped out from the curtains. I turned to the crowd and waved. They all cheered for me, and it felt really good. Semi kissed me on the forehead, which was a little bit embarrassing in front of all the people, but I liked the feeling of claiming my boyfriend in front of all the fangirl that probably wanted to be his girlfriend. Just like I had guessed, some fangirls booed because of jealousy. Semi shot them an ice cold glare and they stopped booing. I smirked at the fangirls. I felt like I had so much power over them. They can fuck off.

He gestured for me so sit in a chair next to him and I sat down. He then turned to the audience and smiled. "So, we've prepared a song for you guys, Shirabu plays guitar so he'll play and i'll sing. Alright," he turned back to me. "Do you wanna tell them which song we're gonna do?"

I leaned into the mic and said; "I Like You So Much You'll Know It by Ysabelle Cuevas."

"Mhm. Really good song you picked Kenji." So now he's giving me a first-name nickname? Whatever, I'm not complaining. It sounds nice and now all the people know we're on first name basis. "Thank you."

"Alright, should we get started?" He hands me his guitar. 

"I think we should."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N

hi guys i drew another thing :D

i really need to practice more ;-;" my art style is sloppy

anyways its 12 am and im not supposed to be on my computer so bye-

-Rin💫