Naga au!6

(A few months later)

- the school year is done, outer is especially happy about this. Taylor got to spent more time with outer, they watched a bunch of videos together. Outer likes the asmr ones the best.

Sans and fell weren't home a lot because of how many people have been fired and they need to train the newbies, they didn't like leaving Taylor home so much.
Though they were happy that outer was keeping watch of her.

Cross star has laid three eggs , because she and nightmare helped her out of heat a few mouth ago, causing eggs. She wipes away her tears and cleans off the eggs, then gets in the tub of warm water with them, purring loudly.

Nightmare gets home after a long day of work, worried about cs, because security has been going around because of a sighting of naga has been in the city.
He makes it home and locks the door behind him, finding cs in the bath with the eggs.
He smiles softly, dropping everything he had in his hands and joins her in the tub, falling asleep.
Cross star is surprised by this but kisses his forehead from his tired he looks, letting him sleep.

Shattered is working at his office, pn comes in a trench coat, keeping it closed, getting to her mates office, shutting the door and locking it.
Shattered doesn't look up from where he is sitting, he doesn't even realize it's his wife.
Pn smirks and takes off the coat.
She is standing there in a black and yellow lingerie, here to surprise her husband.
Walking up to the desk, poking his head.
Shattered looks up and his nose bleeds a little bit.-

Shattered: you naughty little girl, you know your not suppose to be here~
Pn: * climbs into his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck * awe but daddy~ it gets lonely at home and toys can't pleasure me anymore ~
Shattered: * gropes at her ass, kisses her neck* want daddy to pleasure you~?
Pn: yes please~
Shattered: but first I need to get this paper work done * goes back to it*
Pn: * gets jealous and moves the paper work away from him and off the desk* but daddy ~
Shattered: * slams her onto the desk, ripping off her lingerie and taking his pants off enough to let his cock free, with out warming he slams himself into her cunt, grunting at the tightness.*
Pn: * yelps, moaning, gasps at the cold air, moving her legs wider for her lover*
Shattered: * smirks and starts his thrust harder and rough, biting at her neck*

After a few rounds, pn could barely walk, shattered had half his work down and a mess on his desk. He ended up carrying his wife because one she keep wobbling while she walks and second the trench coat wouldn't stay closed.
They made it home safely, they cuddle on the couch, the bed way to far for them, smiling happy to be home.-

Okie dokie my dudes!!! Cross_star_dragons hope ya like ! UwU! Love you all and stay safe!!