Vampire au

In the world of humans, it's forbidden to ever be with a vampire. Though not many people listen, they still try.
No one really knows who had came up with the rule , but all humans follow it.
My mom and dad are very different. My mother is human, and my father is a big spooky vampire , he's this big , mean—
Sans: Taylor! Where are you?!
Taylor: coming mother! *she hides the journal and runs to her mother* hi mother
Sans: hi sweetie, go out into the garden and pick the berries
Fell: *hiss at what sans said, disliking the sun*
Taylor: okay *smiles and grabbed a basket, going out to the garden, smiling happily, humming a small tune. *

- she picks away at the garden, humming to herself, thinking happy thoughts.
She is a half vampire, so she doesn't really need to drink blood as often as her father. Though she still need it, she usually gets it from small game or deer.
Taylor has small and roundish fangs, making her almost like a baby vampire. Her father has had to help her puncture before.
She finds herself to be strange but she likes being strange.
She gets to go to town with her mother, helping her out with buying things or paying for the land. Taylor fit right in, besides having to hide most of herself, she enjoyed going into town.

When she finished with the berries , she heard a snap in the forest, she looks up at it, scanning the area, worried about hunters.
She runs back in side, looking out the window and sighs.

Fell goes over to sans, while he reads a book. Kissing his neck, his stomach growling, rubbing sans hips, whines.
Sans giggles and leaning his head to the left so fell can eat.
He smiles and sinks his teeth into his neck, eating till he is satisfied. Purring, cuddling close, nuzzling his neck-

Fell: you okay, sweetheart?
Sans: yep, I'm okay.
Taylor: * walks into the room with the berries* here ya go mama
Sans: *takes the berries and smiles* good job sweetie. Want jam or jelly?
Taylor: jelly! Jelly! Jelly!
Sans: * giggles and smiles* alright dear, we will do jelly.
Taylor: yyyyaaaayyyy! *as she runs out of the room*
Fell: *chuckles and smiles* so adorable
Sans: yep.

Cross star a hybrid vampire, runs through the forest, running away from the villagers.
Panting, she makes it to a castle in the middle of no where. Loosing the mob.
As she gets inside she looks at her wings and sighs at the blood.
Nightmare can smell the blood from upstairs and looks to see what it is.
When he sees cs he grabs the kit of supplies of aid to help her. He goes and bandage up her wings and gives her a dark room to sleep.
He kisses her hand before leaving to his own.
Cs blushes and softly smiles, going into the room, opens the curtain a bit, liking the sunshine. It doesn't burn her.

Outer walked around the dark castle, wanting to find someone who understands him and would love and care for him. He was being forced by his father to be married soon or he will have to be married to whom his father wants him to marry. He searches for his perfect match.

Okie dokie my dudes!!! This took a bit I know, Cross_star_dragons I hope you like it. Love you all and stay safe!!!