Just do it

Dracos POV
It's been 3 years since the Wizarding world war. And me and Y/N have been dating for 5 years. We had moved in together 3 years ago. And this is the time I propose.
                         Back to your POV
Draco had told me that me and him and Pansy and her husband were going on a road trip (a muggle thing)  and I started packing because we were going to a waterfall.

                         Skip a couple days
I am so excited. Pansy and her husband Sam had finally arrived. You guys had hugged and got in their car. Sam was driving and pansy was sitting in the passenger seat and me and Draco in the back.

              Couple hours later dracos POV

we had finally got there and I was so nervous to ask Y/N to marry me.  " what if she says no?" You ask sam since Y/N and Pansy were sleeping. "Dude just do it"

I woke Y/N up and she looked out the window and gasped. "It's so pretty" you guys got out of the car and hiked until you got to the top and you could look down on the waterfall. Then I did it. I got on one knee and looked at me and gasped.

"Y/N L/N when I first saw you I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. So would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

And she said "yes"

The ring:

A/N: anyways thank you for reading and have a merry Christmas!!!