POTTAH

*Harry Potter is you're brother. Draco is you're bf. You and Draco react to the dark lord returning*

Today was the 3 task, my brother Harry, you know the one with the scar (lol). Draco came up behind you and hugs you from behind. " Hi love" you say recognizing his rings. He holds you tighter. " love you're going to make me lose circulation" you giggle " you're so cute when you laugh" he says. You punch him in the arm playfully.

As we were walking down to the quidditch pitch for the 3 task he holds my hand and it sends butterflies down to my toes. I smile at him.

We got down there we sat by each other and his cold rings against my thigh.  Harry looks at me and I smile my reassurance but mentally knowing something is going to go wrong. Draco must of seen this on my face because he said " he'll be alright" I peck his lips with mine and then the horn sounds for the start and Harry and Cedric walk into the maze.

Skip to right before they come back*

I was super nervous now because we had no words from him and Cedric. All of sudden a flash of lights and Harry and the lifeless form of Cedric Diggory. I gasp. I run down to Harry from the stands and Draco follows me. I run down there and hug him so tight!

                        HARRY POV

Y/N hugs me so tight I could barely breath but I didn't care. She and Ginny were the only people I needed to survive for. I did it. I whisper "he's back" The shock on her face was unbearable. She touched the scar on her neck where Voldemort had tried to kill her.

                        Y/N POV

Draco engulfed me in hugs and I broke down crying when Harry was telling Dumbledore, Serious, Draco, and me about what happened. But I knew I was going to take Voldemort down!

                            The End❤️

A/N: thank you for reading!!! I'm sorry for the miss spells and vocabulary mistakes. I hope you all enjoyed!!! Please give me story ideas!!! Thanks!!! Love you all!!   332 words