I love you

You sat in your bed in your dorm thinking about him. Like you always did, but you couldn't stop.  You thought about his platinum blonde hair, his pink kissable lips, the rings on his hands, his handsome green robes.

You thought about he would never love you. And how he didn't even know you existed, except to tease you about your appearance or your marks in classes and other random things. 

You started thinking about his appearance again when your best friend walked in the dorm. "Thinking about him again" she stated more than asking a question.  " Of course I am. I literally love him and he doesn't know I exist." You said desperately. " um I think he does." " what do you mean?!" You said in confusion. " he asked me to get you"

You bolted out of bed and sprinted to your bathroom. You brushed out my hair and put some concealer and mascara on. And ran downstairs then you saw him looking at the fire. You had walked towards him. " Draco?" You had said softly. He turned slowly. "Y/N I need to tell you something" he had said like he was super nervous.  You nodded slowly. " Y/N M/N L/N I love you. I have love you since I first stepped into this Castle. And I know you probably don't feel the same but I don't care I love you."

You started at him with complete shock. Then a cheeky grin spread across your face. " I love you to"

A/N: wow I'm on a roll with updating. But anyways enjoy!!!