12 years later

* this is 12 years later from the chapter clingy*

"MUMMY DADDY COME ON WERE GOING TO BE LATE" your and dracos 11 year old daughter yelled. You walked downstairs to see her dressed in muggle attire.

" where's max" you ask your daughter. But then Draco comes out holding your 11 month son.

You guys walked over to the fireplace and handed Draco a handful. He threw it on the floor of the fireplace and yelled " platform 9 3/4"

When he disappeared with your son, your daughter did the same thing while holding her trunk and owl.

When she had disappeared you had done the same thing as your husband.

When you had opened your eyes again you saw your daughter, husband and son waiting for you.  You smiled at them you guys continued to walk on the platform.

You had just saw Ron Weasley and his wife Hermione. You smiled at them and they smiled back.

When you had put your daughters trunk on the train you had began talking to her.

"Don't forget to study and make sure you go to all of your classes." You had said looking at her " oh and make sure to beat the Pottah boy in any exam" Draco had said glaring at Harry. "Draco!" You had exclaimed. " sorry dear. But good thing you got your mothers smarts"

You had smiled as you were holding your son as your daughter waved out of the train window.  You had just remembered what you had said to Draco 12 years earlier.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed lol