17. Beautiful

You lay there, motionless, as you sank deeper into the black ocean. It was endless, despite his efforts to bring you back. You had nothing to feel, nothing to think, nothing to do but disappear. It's okay.

A warm sensation pressed against your lips, but you didn't react, only drowning. A faint voice cut through the emptiness as you opened your eyes but you ignored it, falling deeper into nothingness.

"(Y/n)."

You clutched your ears, failing to block the voice.

"I love you. I love you, I love you, (y/n). Come back - please, I miss you. I love you so, so much I can't... I need you."

Chills ran through your back as you searched for the voice.

What am I doing?

"(Y/n)..." his voice grew louder, more vivid, more Kei.

You unclenched your hands, grasping for him: Tsukki, your Tsukki.

"Come, back."

I need you, Tsukishima.

"I need you more, (y/n)."

He kissed you, roughly pulling your face towards his.

"Don't leave," you cried in his arms, burying your face in his arms. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

"Shut up."

He held you tighter, the purple petal of the iris gently brushing against your feet. Bringing the fragment of the flower to your lips, you kissed it softly, lovingly.

And although around you lay the shards of your reflection, it was truly okay because
you are loved, you are special, you are beautiful.

You are truly okay.