Chapter 21 Kokabiel & That Awkward Moment

*Time Skip to the fight with Kokabiel*
Maria and her peerage with masks on watch the fight. Rias goes all out against Kokabiel with Issei boosted power that was transfered to her. Kobabiel laughs and talks about how "interesting" the fight is. Rias falls to her to the ground. Issei rushes to her Rias. Akeno fires lightning at Kokabiel. After Akeno gets tired, Kokabiel talks about Akeno's father. He then proceeds to speak about each member in Rias's peerage. Issei begins to power up. Koneko, Kiba and Xenovia attack Kokabiel. They fail as Kokabiel pushes them back.

"Wow! How pathetic. *sigh* Slabe, Emilie and Raquel, help out Sona and her peerage to keep up the barrier. The rest of you, follow me." Maria says.

They nod. Slabe, Emilie and Raquel appear in front of Sona. Sona looks surprised.

"Who are you?" Sona asks. She then notices the fallen angel wings, the nekomata features and the armor of a valkyrie from the three masked girls.

Slabe, Emilie and Raquel make the barrier stronger. Sona looks surprised.

Kiba and Xenovia catch their breath. Kokabiel smiles.

"Well well. Isn't this fun." Maria says.

Everyone looks to see Red Death and her peerage minus three.

"Who are you?" Kokabiel asks.

"You can call me Red Death." Maria says.

Sabrina shows her dragon wings. Marinette and Misaka show their fallen angel wings. The rest show their devil wings.

"Tell me goblin head. Would you want to fight the weaklings or my peerage. Or do you wish to fight me?" Maria asks.

"Hahahaha! Show me what you are made of girl." Kokabiel focuses on Maria.

Maria release her power and ten devil wings appear. Kokabiel looks shocked then smirks. Rias and the rest look surprise.

"Yes. YES!!! Now this is interesting!" Kokabiel laughs.

Sona and her peerage feel the power.

"Seems like our king is gonna fight." Emilie says.

"Your king?" Sona asks.

Maria charges at Kokabiel. She punches him in the face. Kokabiel smirks and powers up. He charges at Maria and they deal with blow harder and harder. Kokabiel backs away and throws 30 light spears. Maria counters with 30 fireballs. The attacks cancel out. Maria and Kokabiel fly up the sky and charge at each other. Kokabiel punches Maria's make. It cracks. Maria gets pissed and upper kicks Kokabiel. She fires ten fireballs. Kokabiel dodges them and throws eight light spears. Maria dodges them then gets kicked in the stomach by Kokabiel. Maria grabs Kokabiel by the leg and charges straight down to the ground. She slams him to the ground, causing a shockwave. Maria backs away. Kokabiel begins to laugh and gets up.

"Amazing This is more like it. At least you are focusing on the fight unlike those weaklings. They continue to fight who don't even know they lost their masters." Kokabiel says.

"What?" Xenovia questions.

"Mind clarifying?" Rias asks.

"Kokabiel. Tell me what does losing thier master mean?" Xenovia asks.

"Whoops! That just slip right out." Kokabiel says.

"Answer my question now!" Xenovia demands.

Kokabiel begins to laugh. "I guess I am trying to start a war. There is no point in hiding it any longer. I might as well tell you the brutal truth. IN THE PREVIOUS THREE WAY WAR, GOD WAS KILLED ALONG WITH THE FOUR GREAT DEVIL KINGS!" Kokabiel states.