Chapter 17 Azazel

*Maria's Household, 3 days later, evening*

"That about does it." Maria smiles. "The barriers have been extended. Luna put some of her power to reinforce it. Remi and Misha look much happier with the pool upgrade."

*Kitchen*

Misaka and Marinette look happy

"One of three kitchens. This one is my favorite one." Marinette smiles.

"Same here." Misaka smiles.

*Basement 1*

Zane, Zari, Jessica and Juleka finish setting up the furniture

"Phew! Glad that's done." Juleka lies down on the rug.

"When you get older, you'll have to do all this by yourself." Zari smirks.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Juleka wines.

"*chuckles* Now sis. Don't give Juleka nightmares about moving furnitures." Zane chuckles.

Juleka pouts.

*Basement pool*

Remi and Misha swim around the pool

Remi and Misha swim around the pool. Luna, Kisara and Shiva relax.

"Princess! No need to act childish. The bigger pool is ready now that Maria is finished." Lena says.

"Oh come on. At least let me enjoy myself." Remi pouts.

"She got you there Lena." Misha giggles.

Lena pouts and huffs.

"Now ladies. No need to fight. We like to enjoy ourselves." Luna says.

"*sigh* Your right." Lena says.

Maria enters and sees Remi and Misha splash water at each other and laughing.

"They seem to be enjoying themselves." Maria smiles.

"No kidding. But at least we have the space for all of us to sleep in. The small house wasn't enough for us." Lena says.

"I agree. Good thing we all agree to change the size and upgrade." Maria says as she crosses her arms.

"Hey Maria. Did you mange to make a training room?" Luna asks.

"Of course I did. However, I need to reinforce the barriers so that we can let loose." Maria says.

"Of don't worry about that. With yours, mines, Kisara and Shiva magic, it will be more than enough." Luna says.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Maria sighs.

"Maybe both." Lena says with a shrug.

*Next day, afternoon*
Maria was delivering groceries to a apartment room. She knocks on the door. The door opens to a man with yellow bangs and black hair. Maria feels his presence as a fallen angel.

"Yes? Can I help you?" the man asks.

"You ask to deliver your groceries." Maria replies.

"Ahh yes! Please. Come in." the man says as he opens the door.

Maria enters with the bags of groceries and places them on the table. "Alright. I'll be on my way."

"Wait! Have I seen you before?" the man asks.

Maria gives a confused.

"What's your name?" Maria asks.

"It's Azazel." Azazel answers.

"Mmmm. No. I never heard that name. You must be mistaken for someone else." Maria says.

"I see. Sorry about that." Azazel apologize.

"It's fine. Have a good day sir." Maria leaves Azazel apartment.

"Hmmm." Azazel ribs his chin. 'She had a presence of a devil but I can't quite put where I seen her before.'

*7 hours later*
Maria leaves her job and stretches. Maria feels the presence of Azazel and takes out her phone. After walking for a few minutes, she puts away her phone. Azazel watches Maria above the sky. Suddenly, he gets tackled by something. Azazel stops himself and looks to see two masked females. One with four fallen angel wings and the other with dragon wings.

"Wow! I must say. You have some nerve to attack one of your own." Azazel says.

Two devil wings appear on the masked fallen angel. Azazel looks surprised.

"Now I see. You joined a devil's peerage. And that means you did as well." Azazel says.

Two devil wings appear on the masked female back.

"So tell me. Why are you attacking me? Revenge? Not paying you enough or something? You want to start a war?" Azazel asks.

They shake thier heads. A magic circle appears underneath the two and disappear. Azazel looks around to see Maria gone.

"Or maybe just a distraction." Azazel says before flying away.