Chapter 25 The Ancient Gears

*The next day, Basement Pool*

Wilson was enjoying the water as Marlize was holding a towel

Wilson was enjoying the water as Marlize was holding a towel. Maria enter.

"You know. You should really ask before deciding to come and do this." Maria says as she walks towards Marlize.

"Oh come now Maria. You knew it was me all along. Otherwise you would've used the traps by the comfy chairs." Wilson relaxes.

"So you notice. Anyways, what bring you here beside enjoying the water." Maria crosses her arms.

"Oh you know. The usual. Meeting my apprentice and giving some information." Wilson smiles.

Maria looks at Marlize who nods.

"Okay. You wanna tell me now or wait until you feel like getting out the water?" Maria asks.

"I might as well tell you now. Apparently, the Khaos Bridage is gonna send Loki to attack the underworld when the three fractions are gonna make an alliance with asgard." Wilson says.

"I see. Is he gonna try to being his so-call ragnarok?" Maria asks.

"Your quite the smart one aren't you?" Wilson looks at Maria.

"I learned from my mentor after all." Maria smirks.

"Yes you did. Loki will be attacking in a few weeks I believe." Wilson says.

"Then we have plenty of time to prepare the popcorn." Maria says.

"*chuckles* Way to be worried." Wilson says.

"Oh please. I can handle myself. However, I doubt you feel threatened by the god of mischief." Maria says.

"Oh do tell?" Wilson asks.

"You know your twice as strong as me." Maria states.

"Oh so you notice?" Wilson says.

"Well duh. I recognized the magic seals placed on you. I count five." Maria brushes her hair.

"Well Marlize. Looks like you aren't the only one to notice." Wilson says.

"I have no doubt she would know my King. She is your apprentice." Marlize says.

"Oh that reminds me! You two wouldn't happen to be married would you?" Maria raises an eyebrow.

"What makes you say that?" Wilson asks.

"If using a invisible spell to hide the rings on your fingers is gonna go unnoticed then your dead wrong." Maria deadpans.

"Hahahaha! You were able to tell? For how long?" Wilson asks.

"Well when your queen first came, I notice right away. But when you showed yourself along with your peerage, I notice the same spell on your finger." Maria states.