the teacher / office window - twenty two

"sir, you're not supposed to do that, we're in public."

"shh," there was a tiny chuckle after the taller hushed the smaller's slurred words, amused at his state. however, it does not stop him from pulling his panties down.

followed by lifting the hem of his dress slacks just enough as he teased his cock over his mound, brushing over his entrance. "no one is going to know what we're doing, amore. don't you worry." the taller promised.

the smaller's mind was clouded with alcohol, too drunk to comprehend anything around him.

too intoxicated to mind the fact that is boss had him pinned to the glass window of his office , had lost all senses besides the growing wet feeling between his legs.

he sluggishly giggles at the way the taller's tip felt over his heat, mumbling "it tickles."

but he was moaning straight after as the taller pushes his cock inside of him. and with a grab for his hair, he began to thrust in the inebriated male.

he remained still, too tired to do anything but take the taller's thrusts into his heat and moaning with every hit.

his face was pressed to the surface, blurry eyes looking to the side where he sees people down below walking , making him whine. "s-sir, someone could be watching."

"let them watch, baby. they don't know what we're doing." the taller only smirks,gripping rougher onto him.

it was easy enough to fool the smaller in his state and almost effortless to distract him just by simply fucking him harder.

hands fisted in pleasure, his eyes finally closed as he whimpered, "they don't know your cock is in my heat right now?"

"they don't."he whispered before pulling the smaller's head back slightly and kissing him.

this chapter - the (real) beginning.

the months before where all mattia really was to kai was a teacher/partner.soon enough all changed after kairi's graduation (the teacher). where he became more than just mattia's full time work partner (office window).

they had become each other's everything.
merry christmas and happy holidays <3
posted december twenty fifth.
296 words.