the teacher - twenty one

"tia , i don't want to right now. it's too risky at this hour." the smaller whimpers, trying to push the taller away.

but the taller only continues to kiss the smaller's  neck, hands groping his body. yet despite the defiance,the younger can not hold back their tiny whimpers and from getting wet.

however, he still felt it was risky with class soon starting in the very room they were in.

and knowing nothing will pry the older off, they mustered the courage to say, "stop or i'll tell someone."

it stopped the attack of sloppy kisses to their neck. but only because their threat only had the educator chuckling in amusement.

"and what would you tell? that one day you purposely let me peek under your skirt and let me fuck you because you've always been a whore for me , but today you just weren't feeling it?" striking words brought shivers down the smaller's spine, gasping as they felt a hand cup and press their heat under their skirt.

their damp panties were an immediate giveaway— even more turned on by the exchange that they only whimper and shook their head.

"that's what i thought."

fingers slowly slipped inside of the smaller's wet panties and rough digits were quick to rub around their soft heat.

the student can only hold to the edge of the desk and obey.

"now be good if you want to be out of this room by the time my next class arrives."