the teacher - nine

part two of the teacher :)

three days later

student x teacher
manipulation
god complex
humiliation
pet play
cnc

kairi falls against mattia's chest, breathing softly.

mattia smiles, looking at the smaller, all fucked out and hazy just from humping their thigh.

"bebe, why did you come?" mattia asks, almost sickenly sweet.

kairi looks up, eyes dazed and already filling with tears. "you said i could, alpha ?"

"no, i never said that angel." mattia smiles, running his fingers through the smaller's hair.

kairi starts crying, begging to be forgiven, frantically laying kisses all over the taller.

"shh, angel. you're just a dumb puppy for me, it's cute. so desperate to come you made it up that i gave you permission!"

the smaller rubs his eyes, staring at the taller with a pouty lip, trying to move to snuggle against the taller, but their hips are caught and stilled.

"why don't you try and do it right for me?" mattia says, raising an eyebrow at him.

"again?on your thigh?" kairi whimpers, pushing at mattia's hand as the start moving their hips.

"yes." mattia says simply. "stop pushing my hands or i'll make you beg to be touched."

it's not that long before kairi is ready to come, sensitivity pushing them over the edge.

mattia smirks at them as the beg to come.

"oh baby, do you deserve to come for your god? why should i let you?"

"alphaaa," kairi whines, rutting helplessly on mattia's leg.

"please? i've been good for you! being so good for my god!"

mattia tilts his head, wrapping a hand tightly around the smaller's pretty neck.

"come, then. god, you're nothing but a pathetic mutt. getting off on my thigh, i should show everyone how dumb you are." mattia says.

"oh please! may i come alpha? please?" kairi begs, mattia laughs at how pathetic and loud the smaller is being.

"what baby? want your classmates to hear your god give you permission to come?"

"please! i need to cum! please please let me i've been good!"

"go on then."

kairi falls against mattia again, this time mattia slips from underneath them, letting them lean back against the seat.

"i'm going to ride you until you come again." mattia whispers, kissing kairi.

positioning themselves over the smaller's heat, they sink slowly.

mattia grinds slowly on the smaller's heat, rolling their hips as kairi struggles to keep still.

"good boy, not moving," kairi moans,fucking themselves closer to orgasm.

soon kairi can't resist, grinding deeply into the taller, "please," they manage.

"fuck, baby. come with me."

// time skip - two hours later //

he'd been waiting for this moment all day, the moment where he'd finally have a taste of his sweet little student. the boy who always asked for extra help after class, who always gazed at him with his wide innocent eyes, who he'd always lusted after.

he could feel his thighs shake, the way he continued to spread his legs open for the teacher.

he felt so good against his fingers, so wet and excited for him. he couldn't help it, he lifted his hand to his mouth, his lips wrapping around the tip of his fingers— tasting him.

he tasted so sweet. he placed his hand back at his heat, teasing the warm wetness as the boy whines and quivers.

"you love this don't you? the thought of your strong teacher playing with your heat before class? don't worry, now that i've had a taste, i'm never letting you go".