don't come - four

"i-i don't even know your name.."kairi moaned out,his eyes fluttering as he arched against the larger boy sucking at his neck.

the taller nodded grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head,he eventually into my lips.

i took my time to observe the taller's features,his jaw and his smooth skin,his dark hair that almost curtained his forehead.the taller was intend a very handsome man.

almost making me question why the taller wanted to havee in his bed.

"mattia.my name is mattia."

the taller breathed against my lips,before roughly intertwining them with his own making me whimper softly into the rough kiss.

mattia's tongue was gentle with me mouth,but still dominant and overpowering.

one of mattia's hands held both of my wrists above my head,the other roamed down my body,and easily lifted my shirt from  my form making me gasp against the his lips.

mattia's rough hand ran over the my chest,tugging each nipple gentle,and making a pleasurable pain shoot down my spine.

"m-matti-"

"hush."mattia demanded quickly,pulling away from me and letting go of my wrists,only to grab me and toss on the bed.

"mattia!"i yelped as i bounced.

"as you can see,i don't like to play nice."mattia said lowly,sanding over me as he pulled his shirt over his head,revealing his toned and tanned chest.

i couldn't help but deeply blush,making mattia to chuckle.

"this isn't nothing baby,just wait until later."the taller whispered as his hand moved its way into the my pants,cupping my warm sex before running a finger along my clothed length.

i moaned and turned my head away from him,new to the feeling of something other than my sex toy.

mattia felt me squirm against him and slowed his movements and bit down harshly on my neck.

i moaned out softly,jerking away from the his finger and cursing softly.

"mat-"i began.

"shh."mattia shushed once more.

"fuck.."i moaned out,feeling his hand shift again.

"you're so pretty baby,when's the last time you let someone touch you?"

mattia whispered into my ear as his movements went faster,making my hips jerk due to his new found pace.

"i-i never have."i whispered,my eyes fluttering closed with pleasure.

"m-m!"i moaned out,feeling a familiar pleasure building in my stomach and i clenched my thighs.

it didn't stop the rapid pace of the mattia's hand.leaning down into my nec,mattia blew gently against my ear making me shiver.

"you must be lying."

and in four words,was what sent me over the edge.my eyes squeezing shut and mouth falling open,shaky moans leaving my mouth as i came on his hand.

once i began to calm down from my organism mattia stop his movements and moved lower along my legs.

"what did you ah-,"i squealed,my hips bucking against mattia's face when i felt his tongue lick up my leaking and over sensitive tip.

"m-mattia."i moaned out as mattia held my hips down.

"please.."i begged as my tip jerked against mattia's tongue.

"don't come." mattia ordered huskily,his mouth directly against my tip sending vibrations through me.

"e-what?"i managed in between soft moans but mattia ignored me and continued his movements.

"i'm go-going to come."i gasped out as my hips bucked into mattia's mouth again.

mattia bit down on the inner part of my left thigh causing me to squeal.

"mattia!"

"don't come." mattia repeated back before starting again.

"i-i can't,"i gasped as my thighs closed around his head.

mattia bobbed his head down farther,hitting the back of his throat and not gagging in the slightest.

that was it for me.

my come filled mattia's mouth and my his head fell back against the fluffy pillows behind me.

mattia lifted his head and hovered over me.

"you came baby."he stated,before leaning down into my flustered face.

mattia's hand brushed my jaw before cupping it.

"without my permission."