Season 5 Ep 97: UIncommunicado

The screen opens up with Blue standoff at Red Base as it was interfered with by the neutral team and Alex.

Church: I am not O'Malley, I'm telling you, it's Flowers.

Tucker: Liar. Flowers is dead.

Church: Then what happened to the Reds, Tucker? Where did they go? I certainly didn't sneak over here and scare them off in my spare time, when I wasn't dealing with you and Tex, and that new yellow freak, and that stupid disgusting kid o' yours. It's possible that there was one up left when someone let it out of the pocket.

Mario: Uh oh.

Tucker: Okay, okay. Man, I hope if Flowers is alive, that he doesn't want his armor back. Hey, what's up with the Reds?

Tex: Where are they?

Church: Who knows. Maybe it's lunchtime. Maybe the Red army doesn't pay overtime and they all just went home.

Tex: All their stuff is here. I don't think they evacuated.

Tucker: What do you think Tex?

Tex: I think we may have walked right into a-

Wyoming: A trap?

Tex: Wyoming.

Alex: You.

Church: Okay see? Now, if I was O'Malley, I would've known that was gonna happen.

Cut to an anonymous cave

Grif: Shouldn't we rethink this plan?

Sarge: Why?

Grif: Well, now that Simmons has cut us off from Command, we're attacking the enemy base with no support.

Simmons: I didn't cut us off from Command.

Grif: You interrupted the radio transmission!

Simmons: No I didn't. Whoever Sarge was talking with was already down in that cave. I just walked up and started talking to Sarge in the middle of it.

Grif: What the fuck do you think interrupting means?

Sarge: Can it, you two.

Andy: Yeah, you're givin' me a headache.

Simmons: Andy, is that you?

Andy: No, I'm the other talkin' bomb. Francis. Pleased ta meet ya, ya dickhead.

Simmons: I thought you were busy helping the enemy.

Andy: Nah, they didn't need me any more. Apparently that revived guy learned enough alien language to get by. And then it was "what have you done for me lately?"

Grif: Hey, what was that deal they were talking about when I was all drugged out?

Donut: Grif, I'm prouda you. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Grif: Fuck off, Donut.

Donut: Baby steps, Grif.

Andy: That new alien is here to find the old one, and he revived the blue guy to help him. But then somethin' happened to him. I don't know what; started actin' all, funky.

Simmons: The alien revived him.

Andy: Yeah. They don't treat life and death the same way we do. Fact that little guy that everyone thinks-

Sarge: We don't have time for this. Let's go, men.

Andy: Wait, take me with you!

Sarge: Andy, we're going into battle unmanned, low on ammo, and with no support. What use could we possibly have for a bomb?