Here comes the Misfit

Doctor Rescue Operation - Chernobog 

"Did you really think we'd let you walk out of  Chernobog?" The Doctor and Rhodes Island Operators have finally made it to the exit. However, on their way out, they encountered one of the Reunion leaders, W.

"Our communications are back up, and I've contact reinforcements. They'll be coming shortly!" Dobermann yelled as the Operators prepared themselves against the leader.

"I don't expect you to know who I am." W grinned. She eyed the Operators until she got to one specific person. "But, I know that person next to you." Her index finger slowly pointed at the Doctor.

Amiya started to get worried. She knew that the Rhodes Island Operators were worn out after escaping Talulah's grasp. If they were ought to fight this leader, there was no doubt that they would lose.

"Is Reunion... still trying to fight us?" Amiya chose her words carefully. 

W looked at the tired Operators and laughed. "Pfft, I am not like that she-dragon, Talulah." Amiya felt relieved for a second, but it disappeared immediately as W continued. "But I would like to ask a few little questions to Doctor. Would you be so kind as to give us some... alone time?"

"Never! We won't let you get close to the Doctor!" Nearl growled as she held up her shield. 

"My! Don't be so rough... I have some information that you might want to hear~" W teased. "Actually we just met some slick fellows... Quite skilled, and dressed just like you guys. Their camouflage was able to fool Ursus, but I was able to see right through their little trick~"

Amiya's eyes widened as W described the details. 'Could it be the recon team?' She thought. 'I'm glad... that they're safe...' 

"Little donkey~ Are you their leader?" W mocked as her eyes landed on the Cautus. Irk marks grew on Amiya's head as she glared at the Reunion leader.  

"I'm curious! What did you do to them that made them give their lives so easily for you?" W questioned. Amiya trembled at what the leader said, the recon team is safe, right...Right? 

"What... do you mean?" Amiya quivered. W's sadistic side started to appear as she couldn't help but savor the reaction that the Cautus was showing. 

"You heard me, darling~ None of them...will be returning to you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A few minutes ago-

"Move it, soldier! We need to distract the enemy so the Doctor and RI Operators can get out of here!." Ace whispered to the Guard. There were currently disguised as Reunion Members, and they were getting close to Talulah and the Ringleaders.

"Boss, we are not getting out here alive, aren't we?" the Guard chucked as he looked at Ace. They discussed this already before they started to move. 

Ace looked back at the Guard and also laughed. "I've enjoyed teaching you, soldier." He also knew that this was basically suicidal, but if it could get the Doctor and Operators to safety, they will gladly accept. 

"I enjoyed learning from you as well, Boss." the Guard replied, as a small tear ran down his eyes. He didn't want to die. He had a daughter and a wife at home who was waiting for him. He wanted to be with them and spend time with them.

The Boss seemed to notice the Guard, as he slowly patted his back. The Boss also had a kid at home, a boy to be exact. He wanted to watch his son grow up to a mature man. He wanted to be there for his son.