Misfit and Ties

-Rhodes Island Rhodes Island Pharamaceuticals Inc-

"Hey, Dr. Kal'tsit. Do you know anything about B143?" 

It has been a few days since the Rhodes Island Operators' safety got back after the Chernoberg Rescue Mission. If it wasn't for Qi's sudden intervention, the mission wouldn't have succeeded, and many lives would have been lost. 

Dobermann was currently in Kal'tsit's office, giving her a written report of the rescue mission. But she had to know. Who was this Qi, and how does Kal'tsit know something about them?

Kal'tsit was in complete shock when she heard the question that Dobermann asked. B143? How did she know about it? The only people that have access and to know the folder are her and W. 

"Dobermann... Where did you learn that file?" Kal'tsit slowly put down the report that she was reading, and looked at the Perro. The file was top secret. No one in Rhodes Island is supposed to know the existence of it.  

Dobermann was surprised by the reaction that Kal'tsit gave her. "We met someone that saved our lives during the mission..." Dobermann reflected. "The person said that their name was...Qi."

...

...

...

Dobermann took a glance at Kal'tsit and almost sh*tted her pants at what she saw. The Dr had shadows covering her eyes, and behind her was Monst3r, who looked like it was about to kill anyone in its way. 

The two stayed silent for a while, but because of Dobermann's enhanced hearing, she could hear tears from Kal'tsit coming in contact with the table. 

"Dr...Kal'tsit?" Kal'tsit wiped the tears off on her face and stood up. She motioned Dobermann to follow her which she does. After a short walk, they arrived in front of a door that seemed very familiar to Dobermann.

Operator FIles [DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT ADMINISTRATION]

Kal'tsit reached inside her pocket and pulled out a key and put it in the keyhole, which opened the door. Kal'tsit went inside and Dobermann followed. This place was not new to her, since after all, she is the training instructor for the Operators in Rhodes Island. It's only natural to know everyone's information.

However, instead of going the usual way which was straight down the halls, Dobermann noticed that Kal'tsit walked towards a door that labeled   / T҉O҉P҉ ҉S҉E҉C҉R҉E҉T҉  \  above. Instead of using a key this time, Kal'tsit put her hand up next to the door, and lasers popped out. The lasers started to scan Kal'tsit's hand as Dobermann stood silently behind her, curious about the scene that was about to unfold. The scan seemed to go through as the door clicked open. 

Dobermann's eyes widen as she entered the room. Because inside the "TOP SECRET" door, were files that started with B. None of the files outside this room started with B. Dobermann knew what B stands for since Kal'tsit has told her before.

'Don't the files that start with B mean their connection with Babel?"  Dobermann thought as she looked around the room. She saw a total of 4 files, and she had to readjust her eyes went she got closer to the files.

B101: Doctor

B214: W

B003: Kal'tsit        

B143: Qi

'Isn't that B143? Qi? Wait so-'