Disagreement

"Attention all Operators! Gather around!" Dobermann announced as the training session ended. It was currently morning, and the Operators had a big training schedule where everyone that worked for Rhodes Island had to participate in. 

Dobermann watched as all the Operators started to settle down in front of her. She reached into her pocket, where a drive was located. This drive, created by Dobermann herself, included information about Qi. However, it isn't much, since the B143 file that Kal'tsit gave her only contained so much information.

-Flashback-

"Hey, Dr. Kal'tsit?" Dobermann asked. "Why is the information in file B143 so...little? Didn't you know him?"

Kal'tsit and Dobermann were currently creating Qi's presentation, so the Perro can show it to the Operators tomorrow. The Operators needed to know about Qi since he is not a threat. He may also not be an ally, but he protects the Infected and anyone that is in danger so there is no reason to attack him if they ever come to contact. However, the file had a lot of missing information, leaving many parts and section unanswered.

Kal'tist stayed silent for a while, before saying, "The information that I had remember for Qi is already outdated." Kal'tsit paused. "People grow Dobermann... They become stronger or weaker. I had left many parts unanswered because it has been a very long time since I last saw him in action." 

Dobermann nodded in agreement and looked back at Qi's file. She stared at the only two parts that were answered... Mobility and Originium Arts Assimilation.

"Umm...Dr. Kal'tsit... there are some parts in here that aren't unanswered...?" Kal'tist glanced at Dobermann before reading the file. She saw what the military instructor was talking about and chuckled.

"Is it Qi's Mobility and Originium Arts?" Dobermann nodded as Kal'tsit took a sip of her coffee. "I am confident that Qi hasn't changed in those categories, so I marked it down already."  Kal'tsit's response shooked Dobermann. 

"But...Superlative? That is the highest mark an Operator could get..." Kal'tist laughed at Dobermann's reaction as she slid her fingers on the picture profile of Qi.

"A misfit... isn't he, Dobermann?" the Perro thought for a second, before giving a quick nod at the Dr. 

-Present-

The two had spent a lot of time creating this presentation with the information that they had. She hoped that it would give the Operators a decent understanding of Qi's profile and situation.

Soon, everyone was settled as the atmosphere became calm. Dobermann looked at the Operators in front of her and did a quick count. 

'132...133...134...135...135?'  Dobermann noticed that there was one missing out of the 135 Operators that were supposed to be present. She soon noticed that the missing Operator was Projekt Red, the Lupo that loved to touch the tails of others. 

"Projekt Red? Has anyone of you seen Red?" Dobermann asked. The Operators shooked their heads no. Dobermann then looked at Provence and Texas' direction, since she knew that the Lupo loved to touch their tails. 

"I have not seen Red, Dobermann," Provence answered as she checked her tail.

"Me neither." A short answer came from Texas. 

Dobermann started to get impatient. She really wanted to start the presentation with all the Operators present, so everyone will be on the same page. However, it seemed like she needs to start without the Red Wolf.