Misfit and Lungmen 3

"Ma-Madam Ch'en!!! Please control yourselves!!!" Hoshiguma gawked at her colleague who was undoubtedly harassing the figure sexually...really sexually...

"Ah~!  Ch-Ch'en nee-chan~! P-Please not th-there~!" the figure moaned lightly as the Lung's tail slowly went inside the figure's pants. "Mhmm~!  I-I'm re-really sensitive th-there~" Moans and whines kept flowing non-stop out of the figure, as it tried to push Ch'en off.

'I-I need to know! If you are a boy or a girl! This is...just for scientific pur-purposes!'  Ch'en thought as her heart started to race from the seductive and sweet moans. She noticed that the figure started to resist, which gave her a strong urge to shove it to the ground [And **** it viciously]. Ch'en got on top of the figure and noticed something right away.

' I-It is so small a-and cu-cute..! Hold on... W-What is this 'thing' that I'm feeling between my legs...? W-Wait...h-he's not a b-boy...right..?"  Ch'en turned red as she started to heat up by the thought. 

The other three Operators were all blushing furiously at the erotic sight that was in front of them. Ch'en was currently sitting on top of the small figure. The figure tried to use its hand to escape from the situation, but the Lung forced both of its hands above its head, preventing it from using them. Because the figure's hands were extraordinarily small, Ch'en only needed to use her right hand to lock both of the figures... which left her left hand...free. 

And let's not forget about Ch'ens tail. The curious flesh and skin have already passed through the figure's pants and is now roaming freely in the lower regions. However, once it came in contact with a "small bulge", the tail couldn't help but slowly wrapped itself softly but tightly around it, like a snake and its prey. 

"M-Madam Ch'en! What are you doing?" Nian studdered in embarrassment as she put her hands across her face, covering her eyes and the redness on her face. 

Swire had to look away from the scene because she was sure that the Lung is committing a sinful...but sexual crime. 'This is definitely a crime! B-But...W-Why do I want to watch it happen?'  Swire thought as she kept stealing glances at the two. 

Hoshiguma was also in a similar situation with Nian and Swire. There was a tint pink that spread across her face while she looked at Ch'en "assaulting" the figure. She wanted to intervene, but something kept her from moving. 

"Y-You said that we can do anything to you if we landed a hit on you..." Ch'en whispered as her left hand slowly reached for the figure's mask. "I-It was our d-deal...re-remember?" The bulge that was touching her private parts was getting harder and harder to ignore. It just seemed to get bigger and bigger. 

"T-That was Hmmpf~!  ou-our deal... B-But aaaaAHH~!  Y-Your ta-tail... it's making me wa-want to pee.." Ch'en froze once the figure mentioned her tail.  

'My...tail? P-Pee? Hold on... W-Why is my tail moving up and down? W-Wait... I-I'm not do-doing "that" to it r-right?'  The thought made Ch'en blush even more, spreading the redness down to her neck. She slowly turned around, praying that her tail wasn't doing what she thought.

However, once she got a full view of her tail... She visibility gasped at what she saw.

The figure's pants were down below its knees, revealing a pair of milky and porcelain thighs. Ch'en noticed something as she got a closer look at the soft but small thighs. Her eye's widened as she saw Originium stones on the surface of the body part.