C♒︎apť̷͉e̶̛̼̣̋r 6̶̧̩̫̭̐̉̋̎̓6: ⍓︎♏︎⧫︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎🙵♏︎❒︎

Chapter name: yet darker
(This takes place during the 1 week Time Skip in Chapter 39)

Izuku's PoV

"Where are we" Ochako asks
"I dont know"
We where in the middle of walking back to the dorms, but when we opened the very brown wooden door it gliches out and turned solid grey and now we are in who knows where.

"Ṣ̷̲͒̈ọ̵̎͛̽͊̓r̸̡̭͙̭͖͒́̈́r̶̻̱͊̈̇̋ÿ̸̞̖̗̮̯̣́̿̐̃̕ͅ ̶̥̄f̶̲̅o̵͎̓̈́̓̀̂r̶̼͕̱͖̣͈̆͐̌ ̶̭̈́̒̑́t̸̳̥̗̹͑̎̃̀̚͜ͅẖ̴̐̕e̶̱͕̘͍̰̯͒̐ ̴̙̎͆̕t̸͔̲̀͝r̸̘̓̍̈̎͌̊ǫ̴̘̼͕̹̤̥͌u̸̻̼͚̎̑̇̾̅ͅḅ̵̻̝̟͓͖͑l̷̠͚͎̜̮̰̓́̊͌́̚͝ë̴͍́͌̿̈́̆̍"

"Who said that"

"T̶̛̫͆̋̈́̚͝͝ĥ̴̨͓̦̲͓̓̓̆͌͝a̵̜̤͎̙̍̏̌͑̇t̵̨̩͑̀̑ ̵̢͙͔̌̒͝w̵͕̱̙̎̉͐̉͂̀ő̸͙͔̹̞̽͂̓̌̋ử̴͉̰̤͋́̐͜l̴̡̫̘͚͚͇͑̒ḑ̷̣̱̲͇̤̃̇ ̸̧̧̼̬̓̃̅̔ḅ̸̢̨̯͍̀͆̿͊͜͠e̴͖̥͌̓͛ ̸̗̖͙̓͑͋m̶͓̣͑̑͒e̸̤̯͌͒͆͠͠ ̴̣͔̈́̓̎̽̌C̵̛̝̈̒̍̾l̴̩͖͉̃̀̐͒ȧ̸̢̛̳̩̠̹͌͘̚ś̵̨͊̀̀͆̔̊s̶̱͇̐̐̀i̸̢͈̦̮̜̤̊͐̔͝ͅc̸̛̪̥̦͐̾̈͝͝"

"So you guys are Au's"
"Y̷o̷u̷r̶ ̴c̸l̷a̷s̸s̴i̵c̵,̸ ̶I̵z̴u̶k̵u̸ ̶M̴i̶d̴o̵r̴y̷i̵a̵"
"What do you mean Izu"
The two people showed themselves to reveal 2 versions of me?
"Izu there are two more of you"
"Papa why are their three of you"

"S̵o̵r̶r̸y̵ ̴l̷e̷t̵ ̸m̶e̷ ̴ end the G̴̮͎͓̠̙̦̟̗̻͊̀͛͐͂̋̆̓͐͂̇̋̈́͝L̴̿̆̉̋̄̇́̾̓̒̌͝Ǐ̵̡̘̗͚̙̺̖̏̉̿̋͝ͅT̸̀̾͂̿͐̄̌̑̊̆͘C̸͇͌̇̉̎́Ĥ̴̢̢̬͚̬͉͎͖̲̥͙̥̃͛̏̀̕I̶̢̱̳̩̣͎̯̊̊̆̿͋̊ͅN̸̗͚͎̼̖̣̻̯̺̹͋G̴̫͉̗̬͛̀̽̌͊̅̀̾̿̕̚͘͘"

"Ahem anyways, My Name is
G̵̨͕̫̫̹̀͑e̷̺̮̝͊n̴̞̮̘̼̓͋̀ͅo̴̡̮̻̼͗͊́͘"

The alternate version of me says. He looks like crap though. His hair and clothes are all white besides his long red scarf. He has a nasty looking red slash mark from his right shoulder to left waist. He has three trails of blood down his chin and blood splatter on his shoes. Along with alot of glitching, specificly over his right eye.

Eri walks up to him
"Umm sir are you ok
"Havent been in some time"
"Why is that"
"My timeline was devistated by an external and now dead entity"
"Does that mean you have no one"
"Yeah"
"Do- Do you want a hug"
"Yeah that would be nice"
He leans down and hugs her once they finish she heads back over to us.

The other version of me glitches the room to look like a place Ive never seen
"What is this place" asks Uraraka
"The DoodleSphere" Geno answers
"The what"
"What you are looking at right now is every Alternitive Universe in existance" I guesstimate
"Wait so a multiverse is real" asks Eri
"Very much so, however this is only one of 3 multiverses, well 5 if you consider both the forbidden and dead zones. Now, see the three peices of paper at the top"
We all look up to see three isolated pieces of paper
"Yeah"
"Those belong to Your Universe, Your Villain Counterparts Universe and The Abyssal Gaurdians Universe"
"Ok but that still doesn't explain to me why you brought the three of us here"
"Oh G wanted to help all three of you"
I get a bit defensive
"How"
"I̷̮͚̾ ̴͓̰͊w̵̻͋͂a̴̧͔͑̓n̷̺̎́ť̵͉̺ ̸̧̼̈̕t̶̲̟͆̌ỏ̴̧̑ ̵͖̲͐à̶̡̀s̴̗͓̀̇ċ̶̫͈̀e̸̯̣̒n̴̗̙̾d̸̦̍ ̸̘̥̅͝U̷̹̭̓͛ṟ̴̓̄a̸̪̣̋̚v̸̩̤̕i̸̟̞̐ţ̷́y̴̮̑'̴̨͉̌ș̴̳̓̍ ̶̭̐͝Q̷̪͗̿ự̴ḯ̷̧͌r̶̢̟̎ḱ̷̞ ̵̮̀ȧ̴̩͂͜n̵̝̊͛d̴͚͙͆̄ ̶̧̈̄g̸̟̀ȋ̷͉v̶̝̻̅ê̸͇̈͜ ̸̻͊͋y̷̤̅ó̶̖͗ṳ̴̥̈́r̴̡͍̆̅ ̸͙̠͆͘d̸̝̎͝ä̵̺́̾u̵̘̰̍g̸͇͍̓̒ĥ̶̨̰͑ẗ̵̠́̌͜ê̶̗r̶̘͍͠ ̵̧͂ṭ̷̡̄̒h̵̞͖͛e̶̙̓́͜ ̸̫̓͘͜ṕ̶͍ḙ̷̃͂r̵̻̲̊̈́f̴̡̳͐e̷͓͐̕ͅc̸̥̥̿́t̷̥̩̽̈́ ̵̩̒c̸̯̤̄o̸̡͊ṃ̴͍̆b̵̨̈́i̸͊ͅṉ̵̇̋à̵̺̻͛t̴̨͚̐́i̷͐ͅo̵͍̓n̸̢̥̒ ̷͚͂ͅö̷̮̠́f̷̖̺̃ ̴̠͉̔̍y̴͖͐o̵̰̜̊u̴̖͈͛̈́ ̶͉̗̇̊a̴͚͂͜n̶̯̆͂d̶̝̄ ̶̤̝͛͘y̴̨̖̓̚ọ̸̖͊̕u̵͙̤͆ȑ̵͓͓̏ ̴̘̇͊b̵̟̮̐̚r̸̝̝̅̏o̴̤͂ť̵̼h̴͙͒ḙ̷̡̀r̵͚̂̿s̷̟̊̄ ̴͚͘q̴̝̊̏ư̴̭̋i̸̟͊ř̵̯̘͋k̶̖̫͒̍s̶̺̱̈́͛"
(I want to ascend Uravity's Quirk and give your daughter the perfect combination of you and your brothers quirks)
"Ok but that's not my choice to make, so what do you think about it" I as them then Geno speaks up
"Uravity it would only be granting you a boost to your quirk that would require a few centuries to achieve"
"And whats that"
"Complete gravity manipulation/ telekenisis"
"Woah"
"Then yes I will take the offer"
"What about you Eri"
"So I get to have Pappa's quirk"
"Kind of, see since he wasnt born with the chroma hand ability, you will only get the base colors and blasters, along with a boosted version of Yuski's creation ability"
"??"
"So she wont get the chroma hand specific abilities like the blue razors or the cyan tethers"
"No she wont, just the base color abilities"
"I see"
"You'll need to teach her how to use the blasters though
"Ok G start it"
The one known as G starts typing on an invisible keyboard as I look to watch the process. To be honest it was kind of a let down
"Done"
"Huh I dont feel different"
"Well your quirk has only ascended, there for its more potent but is still activated the same way, also it can be turned on and off now as well so the only extra step is to think about what you want to make float"
"Thats so cool"
"And Im sure Classic here already knows what Eri can now do"
"Yessir"
"All right classic time to give you, your abilities"
"Oh one more thing"
"Yes"
"Someone wants to meet you if dont mind, she may also be a messenger for us as well"
"Ok and whos that"
Then a third person comes in she has cyan glowing hair that sticks out of a long dark blue cloak that covers and hides everything else about her.
"Tra la la its a beutiful day today yes"
"And you are"
"Tra la I am the River Woman?"
"She is Eri, from G's Universe"
"Oh, Nice to meet you"
":o BIG ME" Eri yells
"Tra La La we will be watching from here and if needed I will come to help if theres trouble ok"
"Alright then"
They then create a door and we head out only to find that we are in our dorm room
"This will take a lot of explaining"
"Yeah eplaining that we will do later"

C̶̬̦͌́̎h̵̰͉̞̅̅̐a̸̘̓̕p̵̢̀̈́ẗ̵͔́̔͑ͅě̴̠͇͘r̶͍̦͍̍ ̵͇̗̩̽̉͗ě̴͉͈̒͋n̸̯̻̯̈́d̸̹̹̯͂̂ ̸̯͓͝
853 words