Chapter 39: Its A Hard Knock Life

Ochako's PoV

The normal villains had been taken down and most of our classmates where heading to the main building.

And the 4 pro heros where surrounded by Nomu. We start heading to our classmates as Bakugou grabs Deku's shoulder
"Izuku" woah he called him by his name this must be serious, Deku seems to think so as well
"They took Yuski, Asriel went after them, told me to get you"
W-what, then an uneasy feeling washes over me as I could literally see the hatred coming off Deku. His once Emerald Green eyes started glowing a deeper shade of Ruby Red. He nods to Bakugou as he takes off his jacket and ties it around his waist then they both charge off.
Then I hear a loud birds caw as two men land on a Nomu. The first one had dirty blonde hair underneath a green and white striped hat, he was wearing a black and green Kimono, and two large black wings. The other wore a monarch's outfit, he had long pink hair tied in a ponytail, a pig mask covered his face. The both held purplish black katana's. Wait thats.
Then Toga walks up to them.
"Hey Phil, Hey Techno" she said waving
"Hey Vampire Queen" Says Philza
"Hey Blood Pal" Says Techno

With Katsuki and Izuku
Bakugou's PoV

Im kinda suprised Izuku was wearing a short sleeve under his jacket he never does that, he hates looking at his bare arms. We had interupted that Damn fourth villain as they all where attempting to escape. We immediately start our assault on them. This goes on for a few minutes, but the tide of battle switches to our favor when Asriel arrives.
"Hell yeah guys, Shall we show these Damn Extra's what the Bad Time Trio's capable of"
"Hella Rad" says Asriel
"Absolutely" Says Izuku

We then start kicking their asses as Izuku lunges for Yuksi. Before he barely dodges a yellow blaster beam. The hell noone uses yellow blasters.
Izuku looks pissed, why.
"Oh Im so sorry my oh so dear friends but that cant be allowed, see this morsel belongs to us now" an all to familiar voice says as he walks out of the portal. Izuku then gets sliced across the face by a sharpened scythe that looks like something Yuski would make.
Izuku looked confused but shook it off.
"Damn you MONOMA" Izuku yells as he charges him with his right arm outstreched.
The damn traitor then side steps the attack grabs his arm and . . . . . . . . . . .
Five bones came up from the ground a-and.

Noones PoV

Monoma had countered Izuku by using bones to completely cut through and seperate Izuku from his right arm. And with Izuku's Orange ability back hand slaps Izuku into a tree rendering him immobile but awake.
"NOOOOO DAMN YOU ASSHOLE" the Two boys said as they charged
Monoma then blasts them away as Izuku sticks what remains of his right arm into the beam cauterizing his wound.
"Monoma, You should have gone for the Left" Izuku says as he charges his Hard Judgement Attack.
(7 Gaster blasters of two different colors)

Monoma then smirks as he wags his finger no in a cocky manner.
"Ah ah ah, you wouldnt want to hurt you 'Dear' 'Old' 'Brother' now would you" he says in a mocking pout, as he drags Yuski by the scarf theough the portal. Izuku's balsters break as he screams and falls to his knee's.

Asriel's PoV

His scream, a sound I never wanted to hear again. Because knowing what comes after is to unbearable. He soon stops screaming and just sits there and sobs.
I grab his jacket off the ground and place it around him. He puts his arm into the sleeve as Bakugou helps him up and we start the slow and defeated walk back.
Izuku was draging his feet as we walked.

Aizawa's PoV

We had delt with the Nomu fast thanks to the help of Philza and Technoblade. The other students from both classes came out of the building scared but soon lightened up as they saw it was safe. I then notice 5 problem children missing. Uraraka then explains that Midoriya, Bakugou, and Asriel went after the villains that took Yuski and Monoma.

2 minutes later and we start hearing footsteps. Jiro uses her quirk on the ground.
"I can hear three sets of footsteps" she had said
Then three of them come walking slowly out of the woods. They looked broken and hurt not only physically and mentally but also their determined spirits seemed to be gone.

Midoriya then stumbly walks up to me and puts his left hand firmly onto my shoulder. Up close I could see the very jagged wound that runs across his face under his eyes and across the bridge of his nose.

He looks me dead in the eyes
"Th-th-they took Yuski" he coughs, and spits up blood and collapses. I barely manage to catch him.
Uraraka ran up when she saw him fall.
But thats when we both notice his worst wound. His missing right arm

Uraraka starts crying while I check his vitals.
Uneaven heartbeat. Staggered breathing. He need medical attention and fast.
Uraraka then picks him up bridal style and starts walking to the building. His jacket and what remains of his right arm fall revealing all to the world.

Everyones PoV

His Arm.

Kiriahima's PoV

Oh my god.

Tsu's PoV

Yaomomo and I hold Eri close as she cries. Izumi goes to help Ochako with her now unconscious brother, crying as well. However Mr. Aizawa waves her off.

5 Days Later
Ochako's PoV

He still hasnt woken up.

Chapter end
1037 Words