christmas special☃︎.

here's a christmas special since i can't think of anything to write😏.

"okay~ does everybody have their gifts ?" the volleyball team + shirabu were in satori and semi's shared dorm, they had all agreed to doing secret santa— or well satori made them, but that's besides the point.

everybody had on either a christmas related onesie or an ugly christmas sweater. they all planned on exchanging the gifts then watching christmas movies all day. the dorm room was even decorated, well slightly. just a small christmas tree in the corner, and a few random christmas banners and lights.

"senpais ! senpais ! can i go first ?" shirabu rolled his eyes, he was literally just giving someone a gift, why was he getting so excited ?

"why are you getting so excited over giving someone a gift ?" semi, who sat beside him wearing a matching elf onesie stifled a laugh. (yes he's matching with shirabooboo)

"what did i tell you about being rude, sweet little kouhai ?" shirabu glared at him, then turned his attention back to the bowl cut brat who was basically radiating with excitement in his rudolph onesie.

"okay so this is for taichi, i hope you like it !" after handing taichi the box shaped present that was wrapped in a colorful wrapping paper(?)

taichi slowly opened the gift, revealing a glass picture of goshiki and taichi that had the music symbol as if music was playing. (i dont fucking know how to explain it don't question it.) the song title was 'cliche' by mxmtoon. the picture was a picture of their first date. both of their cheeks slightly pink due to the coldness, both dressed in adorable winter attire. taichi was slightly in front of goshiki, holding the camera with a small smile on his face, while goshiki was in the back with the brightest smile.

no words said except satori's cheering when taichi pulled goshiki into a kiss. shirabu being shirabu, he pulled out his phone snapping a picture for blackmail purposes. semi obviously grabbed shirabu's phone making him pout and cross his arms like a little baby.

once they pulled away, taichi grabbed the gift he got for goshiki and slipped it into his hands. as soon as goshiki unwrapped it, he jumped into taichi's arms pleading a 'thank you, thank you' over and over again. it was just the newest volume of his favorite manga.

"i'll go next." the stoic man stood up— i mean ushijima stood up, glancing down at satori and put the present in his lap. his present was a silver bracelet. it had charms all around it but one charm stood out the most, it had ushijima and his initials together with a heart. satori looked up, he showed an actual, genuine smile that really only semi and ushijima has seen.

"i love it, here's yours." after giving ushijima his present, he slipped the bracelet on and admired it on his wrist. satori's gift was a matching keychain puzzle. it was missing a piece, once satori notice ushijima's confused face. he jumped up and went into his desk pulling out the other half of the keychain. he put the pieces together and it read 'you complete me'. ushijima nodded.

"it is very nice satori." shirabu laughed under his breath. ushijima sat back down next to his mrs.Klaus (they had like matching mr. and mrs. Klaus onesies)

"okay so this gift is for reon." yamagata stood up, grabbing a christmas bag and tossing it to reon. (pls i don't know crap about these two.) he opened the gift bag to find two shirts. before reon could even say something, he grabbed one of the shirts and pulled it on over his grinch onesie and turned around so the group could see the words on his back.

"it says, my best bro !" he pointed his thumbs to the words with a stupid grin copying the stupid pose he was doing. reon slipped his shirt on over his ugly christmas sweater. the words on his back were the exact same.

"you two look stupid." shirabu crossed his arms. looking at the pair who were now doing a stupidly long handshake.

"shirabu-kunnn ! don't be so mean. go next." he immediately shook his head, wanting to shrink in his elf onesie. semi definitely didn't miss the blush that took over shirabu's cheeks.

"then you go semi-senpai !" goshiki was now cuddling with taichi on the bean bag satori had put in the little living room type thing they had. (sitting on his lap ofc😏). semi stood up.

"firstly, i made a playlist of every song that reminds me of you." shirabu's face flushed and he looked down at his fingers.

"but this is my actual gift." he handed shirabu a giraffe plushie. the bear had clothes, it was wearing the same onesie shirabu and semi wore. "press it's hand." shirabu cautiously pressed it's hand. semi's voice boomed through the room.

"i love you kenjirou" shirabu swore he could have died right then and there. he tuned out the cheers and remarks that went throughout the room and focused on semi.

"what's this supposed to mean ?" shirabu clutched the bear, bringing it closer to him as he looked up at semi.

"don't be so fucking dense right now."

"fuck you taichi, keep sucking your stupid boyfriend's lips."

before taichi could say something, semi grabbed shirabu's chin forcing him to look at the ash-blonde. he could practically see the nervousness radiating off of semi.

"i love you kenjirou." his name slid off of his tongue like honey. he wanted to hear the same voice call him that over and over again. but once he noticed what semi said to him, a scowl took over his face as he pushed the bear and semi's hands aside. he grabbed his present from his elf pocket and handed it to semi.

he knew semi played the guitar, he knew how much semi loved music. he knew how much semi wanted to pursue music after high school, so he got him the only thing he could think of.

a guitar pick. it wasn't just a regular guitar pick, it had the words 'i love you eita' carved in it, with a small heart and today's date. he looked up into those chocolate eyes, seeing them stare back into his regular brown eyes.

"you lo-love me ? why ?" shirabu rolled his eyes.

"i'm starting to ask myself that question too."

"i'm gonna act like you didn't just say that."

"i mean, do you want me to make a fucking presentation on why i do ?"

"well yeah maybe it wouldn't hur—" the look on shirabu's face made his mouth close immediately.

"my bad, it's just a bit unexpected you like me back. you acted like you hated my guts." shirabu sighed, knowing he was right.

"behind closed doors, he definitely didn't act like he hated you."

"taichi, i will fucking murder you if you talk one more time."

"shiraboob ! go back to talking to semi, i was watching the show." satori said, scooting up on ushijima, stuffing his face with popcorn. shirabu rolled his eyes and averted his gaze back to semi.

before semi could say something, shirabu grabbed his onesie pulling his face down to meet shirabu's lips. this is what both of them had been waiting for. it wasn't fireworks or sparks, it was slow but tender. to shirabu, the kiss felt more like the satisfaction you feel after finally reaching that one spot. it felt comfortable, yet exciting.

the two pulled away, and stared in each other's eyes for what felt like eternity. until taichi decided to ruin their moment.

"okay lovebirds. you guys were last. sit down so we can start the movie marathon." shirabu rolled his eyes, flipping his bestfriend off who just returned it with a smirk. the two took their spots back on semi's bed. semi's hands found their way to shirabu's waist as he put his face in the crook of shirabu's neck.

"jeez, we just started dating and you're already being clingy ?"

"oh so we're dating now ?"

"well i don't just kiss my friends"

——————
- it's fucking 5am DONT JUDGE ME ABOUT THE MISTAKES IM TIRED OKAY.
- also pretty much they were all matching expect yamagata and reon :p
- my bad if this is kinda sucky, it was seriously rushed, #tookmeanhourandim noteditingitcauseimlazy
- lowkey feeling like i should've made them reenact that one christmas mean girls scene ugh🙄