Epilogue

Enjoy reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^

__________

5 years later...

"And that is the end of our story."I smiled as I look at my twins boringly looking at me.

"Mom,can you please stop telling us you and dad's story?"Lucian said.

"Yeah, you've been telling it to us since we turned into 4 years old." Maximus said and I pouted because of their words.

"You're so mean to your mom. Don't you want to hear the story of your parents?"I asked.

"No!"they both said so I just rolled my eyes.

"By the way,did you both clean your toys after you played with them?" I asked.

Napatigil sila at nagkatinginan. Tinignan nila ako na para bang may malaki silang kasalanan na nagawa.
Bumuntong hininga ako at tinanguan na lang sila. Nakalimutan na naman nila ligpitin ang pinaglaruan nila. Napangiti sila nang makita ang pagtango ko dahil ang ibig sabihin nun ay puwede na nilang ligpitin ang laruan nila na hindi ko sila pinagagalitan.

"We'll clean up now,mom!"Maximus said and hugged and kissed me before going into their room. Lucian did the same and that made me smile.

Me and Lucas had twins and they're already 5 years old this year. The older one is Lucian Draxon and the younger one is Maximus Draxon. They were the reason why I was still able to fight and not give up during my darkest times. The time when I was so depressed.

Nagulat ako nang may biglang yumakap sa bewang ko. Napangiti ako nang halikan niya ako sa balikat at sa pisngi.

"Hi baby."he said with his husky voice.

"Lucas..."I said and turned to him.

He hugged my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I heard you told them again."he said while still hugging me.

"I just couldn't believe we were able to fight it. I couldn't believe I almost lost you. I want to thank you for not leaving my side because I might not be able to take it if you did."I said and hugged him tighter. I buried my face in his chest and I just found myself crying in his embrace.

"Shush. Baby,I'm fine now. I will never leave your side so stop crying and let's just forget our dark past."he said. He held my face and wiped my tears using his thumbs.

"I love you,my wife and I won't let anyone tear us apart."he said and I nodded.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me again. What happened back then was so scary. I felt so much pain because I almost lost my husband...

Flashback:

"Lucas! No!"sigaw ko nang makita kong mabaril siya.

Agad kong kinuha ang baril ko at sunod-sunod na pinagbabaril yung reaper na bumaril kay Lucas. Pagkatumba nung reaper ay agad kong pinuntahan si Lucas.

Nanginginig kong hinawakan ang katawan niya habang ako'y umiiyak.
Inakay ko siya palapit sakin at umiiyak na niyakap siya.

"Lucas! No! Please don't leave me! P-please! B-baby, I love you so much! Don't leave me like this! Y-you promised me you'll be fine!"I said as I cried loudly.

Nakita ko sila Clifford na papunta sa direksyon ko kaya nakahinga ako nang maluwag. Agad na lumapit samin si Clifford at kinapa ang pulsuhan ni Lucas.

"How is he?"I asked him.

"He's still faintly breathing. Come on! We need to get him to the hospital!"he said and Lexter immediately called a car.

We immediately went to the hospital and I was crying the whole time. Dumating din sila Lauren para pagaanin yung loob ko. Habang umiiyak ako at hinihintay si Lucas sa labas ng operating room ay bigla akong hinimatay.

Agad naman akong nasalo ni Clifford kaya hindi ako nabaldog. Pagkagising ko ay nakita ko sila Lauren na nakabantay sa akin. Agad silang lumapit sa akin nang makita nila akong gising.

"Mae!"inilalayan nila ako umayos ng upo.

"Where's Lucas?! How is he?! Is he fine?!"agad kong tanong sa kanila.

"Mae,the bullet was near his heart but the operation was successful but..." Lauren said.

"But what?"I asked.

"He's in a coma..."pagkarinig ko noon ay nanlumo ka agad ako at parang binagsakan ng napakabigat na bagay.
Napaiyak agad ako kaya niyakap nila ako ka agad.

"Mae,you need to refrain yourself from crying and worrying about him. You can't be stressed."Flora said.

"Why?"I asked.

"You're two weeks pregnant,Mae." Laine said. I was so shocked when I heard that but I felt hope because of it.

Hope to live...

We don't know if there was a chance for Lucas to live because the bullet almost hit his heart but I didn't give up on waiting for him.

I felt so much pain and sadness seeing him laying on that bed almost lifeless. I wanted him to wake up and know he was going to be a father. I was so sad and I could barely fight but when I think of the baby inside me,I couldn't give up. I still fought and hoped strongly.

One year passed but Lucas was still in a coma. I gave birth to the twins successfully and they were healthy which I was thankful for. Two years passed and Lucas wasn't recovering,still.

I looked at Lucas as he was laying on the bed.

"Hi baby. I miss you so much. We had twins, Lucas. I named them Lucian and Maximus. I hope you liked that. They're already one year old and I hope you were with us. Wake up, hubby. You've slept long enough. Isn't it time to come back to us? To me..."I cried as I say those words.

"I love you so much,Lucas. So please... wake up and come back to me,hubby. I won't be able to take it if you don't come back to me..."I cried as I look at him.

Napatingin ako sa daliri niya nang biglang gumalaw iyon. Pinunasan ko ang luha ko at tinignan ulit iyon. Napaluha ako nang imulat niya ang mata niya at tignan ako.

"You came back..."

*Flashback ends*

I looked at Lucas lovingly and kissed him deeply. I kissed him with all the love I felt for him. I told him my love for him with this kiss. I felt a tear left my eyes. A tear that doesn't signify sadness but happiness.

I love this man as much as I love myself. I won't let our past happen again but if it happens again, we'll fight stronger. We'll never give up.
We'll continue to love and protect each other. We won't let anyone or anything tear us apart.

We'll always be ready and win every fight that'll befall on us...

********
So this is the end of the Mafia Over Badass. I hope you liked it. Thank you so much for being with me through the entire process of this story. I hope that I'll be with you again for the next story. Thank you for reading this story and I hope everyone of you will never give up if you have any difficulties or problems facing right now instead, have hope and fight. For I know you'll win that fight as Mae and Lucas won it. Again,thank you readers! I love you all and stay safe!