Chapter 24

So ito na po ang update
Sana po magustuhan niyo

Enjoy reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^

Lucas's POV:

"Hello,brother. Did you miss me?"

I looked at him coldly when he said that.

"What's with that face, brother? Are you not happy to see me?"he smirked.

Yes,he is my brother. He is Mikael Aze Draxon,my older brother. We're not really on good terms. He hates me, well, the feeling is mutual. He hates me because my father likes me more than him and he wants to inherit our empire but my father is giving it to me. His hate grew when our mother died because he was ignored by father and got sent to overseas. He built his own empire and became our rival.

But that is not the reason why I hate him...

He snatched my girlfriend...

When I was on a business trip for a week,my girlfriend cheated on me with him and when I came back, I caught them doing it in my f*cking room,in my f*cking house.

I didn't hate him before but because of that I started hating him. I broke up with her but it was so hard to do it.
I f*cking loved her so much.

My brother and I got into a fight and I was about to shoot him but she covered my brother so she was the one who got shot. I regretted it so much and I hated myself for doing it. I hated my brother because he didn't care even if she died just to protect him. She loved him but to him, she's just a plaything.

Until now,I still haven't forgiven myself yet. I became cold and I hated showing my emotions. I became distant and cold towards girls. I never trusted them anymore but ever since I met Mae, I feel myself changing and I like it when she's with me.

I don't even know why I feel that.

I looked at my brother coldly and sat on the chair and Clifford followed me. He smirked and sat in front of me. The two other guys stood beside him on both sides.

"Won't you greet your brother?"he said.

"Hello, brother."I coldly said. He looked at Clifford and Clifford just nodded at him.

"You didn't tell me you got married. You hurt my feelings."he said and acted as if he got hurt.

"I don't see any reason for me to tell you since you're not really that important."I coldly said and emphasized the word "important".

I saw his jaw clenched and his smirk left his face. Now,I'm the one who smirked because of the satisfaction his face gave me.

"Come on,brother. Are you scared that I'll take away your wife? I've done it before anyway. I can do it again."he smirked.

My jaw clenched in anger and my smirk left my face.

"Gago"inis na sabi ko at tinignan siya ng malamig.

Clifford's POV:

Napatingin ako kay Lucas ng magmura siya sa tagalog. Kinabahan agad ako dahil kapag nagmumura siya sa tagalog ay galit na talaga siya.

Tinignan ko ang kamay niya na nakayukom at gustong-gusto na sapakin si Mikael. Hindi ko rin naman siya masisisi. The guy's a jerk.

Nagulat ako ng biglang tumayo si Lucas at kinuwelyuhan si Mikael kaya napatayo rin si Mikael. Galit na tinignan ni Lucas si Mikael pero nakangisi lang sa kanya si Mikael. Sasapakin na sana ni Lucas si Mikael pero tumayo ako kaagad at pinigilan siya.