Chapter 22

So ito na po ang update
Sana po magustuhan niyo

Enjoy reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^

Lucas's POV:

Nandito kami ngayon sa headquarters kasama sila Mae. Malamig akong tumingin kay Clifford at hinintay yung sasabihin niya. Tinawagan ako kagabi ni Clifford dahil may pag-uusapan daw kami ngayon pero bakit nandito sila Mae?

"What is it? And what are they doing here?"malamig kong sabi kay Clifford.

"Lucas...Mae received a death threat." He said. Napakunot ako ng noo at tinignan si Mae. Napaiwas siya ng tingin ng makita niya akong tumingin sa kanya.

"What? When?"I asked.

"Last night."he said and gave me a box. Umigting ang panga ko nang makita ko yung nasa loob ng box.

They're dead...

"Find out who f*cking sent this." malamig na sabi ko. Clifford nodded and left my office.

"Zed and Lexter,you'll both be the one to guard them."I said coldly and Zed was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Am I clear?"mas malamig na sabi ko at tinignan siya ng masama kaya napalunok siya.

"S-syempre Lucas! Sobrang excited na nga ako eh,hehehe!"sabi ni Zed pero hindi ko na siya pinansin at lumapit kay Mae.

I held her wrist and pulled her out of the office to go to my room. I heard Lexter ask where we were going but I ignored him.

"Hey! You're hurting me!"she shouted.
I immediately let go of her wrist and checked it.

"Sorry,baby."I said with a low voice.

"It's fine. Why did you drag me here?" She asked, being irritated.

I sat on the bed and faced her. She looked at me while still standing.

"Come here."I said and patted the space beside mine. She looked at me suspiciously but still walked towards me. As soon as she was about to sit beside me,I grabbed her waist and put her on my lap.

She tried to leave my lap but I hugged her waist tighter. She groaned out of frustration and glared at me.

"Let me go! Damnit!"she shouted.

"No."I said coldly.

"What the hell do you want?"she said, being frustrated.

I didn't say anything. I hugged her tightly and buried my head in her neck.

"What's wrong with you,Lucas?"she asked.

"I don't know why I got scared when I knew that you received a death threat. I was worried that you may get hurt." I said. I felt her got stiff when she heard what I said.

She pushed my body away. I raised my brow because of confusion when I saw her happy and excited face? What?

"Why don't you just teach me how to fight and how to use a gun?"she asked excitedly. I raised my brow at her and smirked.

"There's no way I'll do that,babe."I smirked. She left my lap and stood in front of me with her hands in her waist.

"Well if you don't want to teach me,I'll just ask Lexter to do that for me."she said,proud.

"As if I'll allow him."I said coldly. I gulped when I saw her bit her lips.
Damn! Those lips!

Mae's POV:

I smirked when I saw him gulped as I bit my lip. I smirked even more when I thought of something bad.

A little tease wouldn't be considered bad,right?

Napatingin sakin si Lucas nang dahan-dahan akong lumapit sa kanya.
Nginisian ko siya at dinilaan ang labi ko. Yumuko ako at hinawakan ang dibdib niya. Napangisi ako ng mapalunok siya.

I looked at him seductively and traveled my hands slowly down to his abs.

"What are you doing?"he said coldly.

"What do you think?"I asked. I put my face close to his stopping right before his lips. I saw him looked at my lips.

"Stop it,baby."he said but I ignored him.

I moved back and sat on his lap again.
I smirked at him seductively and I went towards his ear to whisper something.

"Teach me,baby. I won't stop until you say yes,my husband."I said seductively and bit his ear afterwards. I smirked when he groaned.

"Damn! Stop it,baby before I lose it." he said.

"Just say the word,baby."I said and went to his jaw to give it small kisses.
I went down to his neck and kissed it, teasing him.

"Damn!"I heard him cursed. He cupped my face and was about to kiss me but I stopped him.

"No kisses unless I hear the word."I said. I smirked when his jaw clenched.

Getting impatient,huh?

"Fuck it! Yes! I'll fucking teach you! Now kiss me!"he said, frustrated.
I smirked when I heard him.

So impatient,baby.

"Sure,hubby."I said and grabbed his face and gave him a smack. I quickly left his lap and smirked at him. He was shocked and I can see in his eyes that he wants more.

"That's my kiss. Don't forget what you said,hubby. Bye! I'm leaving!"I said and gave him a flying kiss. I left him there craving for more kisses. It was so obvious that he didn't expect it to be a smack instead of a passionate one.

Teasing him was so fun. Now, I know what to do to get him to say yes.

Lucas's POV:

Damn! I got seduced and tricked.

I ran my hands through my hair and smirked because I remembered what she did. I traced my lips with my thumb and smirked.

You're making me more interested in you,my wife.

I looked down and sighed. Damn! She was so hot when she seduced me. I like it.

"I'm gonna need a shower."I chuckled and got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I quickly put on some clothes after I took a shower and went outside. I went to the living room and found the three.

"Did Mae leave already?"I asked them coldly.

"Yeah, I ordered someone to drive her back."Clifford said.

"The other girls?"I asked.

"Left when you dragged Mae inside your room." Zed said and I nodded.

"Lucas,we have something to tell you." Lexter said. I raised my brow.

"What?"I asked.

"Mikael's back"

*******
So ito na po ang lahat
Sana po nagustuhan niyo

Thank you for reading
Please follow, vote and comment^_^