Chapter 18

Autumn Building <Dorm 063>
[10th October 11:30]
Takeshis P. O. V

"So... Remind me what we're doing today," Landon groaned, sitting up slowly while stretching his arms. All the action that had happened had made him tired, and I appreciated his hard work, especially when he protected Akashi.

"Last preparations for Akashi's birthday, I'll need you to talk to Quinn about that..." Takeshi sighed while rubbing his forehead but then proceeded. "I need to ask the geezer about Shoutas flight,"

"You seem stressed," the grey-haired male pointed out casually as he turned off his gaming console and turned on his feet to accompany Takeshi through the Dorm and down the hallway. Takeshi shook his head in denial. He might've had his hands full, but he certainly wasn't stressed to the point where he needed to take a break.

"Quinns In the music room with Akashi, keeping him busy so he doesn't go near the main assembly hall, Give me a call when you've done, I'll meet you with the chiefs so we can confirm all arrangements are completed," The Leader took charge like he always did. He flung his jacket on and marched down the hallway, leaving Landon behind to walk the opposite way, which was closer to the music room than where any of the other exists would take him.

Takeshi continued to make his way through the building passages as he came to stand in front of Haruka and the Vampire leader Sousuke who were alongside Kenji who still suffered from the reveal of his elder brothers betrayal, the leader had been victim to god knows how many sleepless nights and nightmares. Anyone could understand his grief.

"Hey Mister bipolar, you need anything?" Haruka asked, placing a hand on his hip, his eyebrows crooked while his lips pursed. Takeshi clicked his tongue, 'mister bipolar'. He shook his head at the meaningless joke between the two. Takeshi wanted everyone in the academy to be happy, and neutral with one another.

A way to do that was to befriend all the students, make them feel comfortable, not forcing obedience upon them, but making them somewhat obedient by being their friend. If Takeshi was their friend, the students would trust him, they'd joke around with him, believe in him. As a result, they'd listen to him, the obedience would infect them naturally. That didn't mean Takeshi didn't care, he did care. He cared about all the students.

Takeshi stepped forward and wrapped his arms around a fellow leader, the Shapeshifter leader. "Kenji, You alright? How is your sleep?"

"Sousuke and Haruka have been helping..." he muttered quietly.

"It hurts, I know. Well I don't, but I do-" Takeshi sighed and lowered his head in defeat. "I've always had family problems so I understand that part, And not to Mention Akashi's still torn up by it all, let's have this party tomorrow, have lots of laughs and forget about it all for just one night. I and Landon will be on surveillance."

"Can we do that though?" he asked, his tone was soft, low - make that almost silent.

"Yes. We can, and we will," Takeshi added, "Haruka, you've gotten a hold on a present for Akashi, correct?"

"Of course, Dumbass!" The Vampire scoffed, shaking his head in what seemed like disappointment. He looked around, as if looking for someone and lowered his voice. "I got him something he's wished for, for a long time,"

"Not going to ask, I need to go see Akira. About Shoutas flight," the overly tall male with the most distinguishable features licked his dry lips and ran his slender fingers through his brown stands of styled hair. He stepped from Kenji after giving him a gentle pat on the head, followed by a mess of his purple hair.