Chapter 32 [PT 2]

[Continued scene]

It was around that time that Yuki and Yukio, the werewolf twins, kidnapped Quinn (who was a willing hostage) from his table, this was a common occurrence for the three of them. The twins had taken such a liking to Quinn that they usually picked up the runt and ran away with him regardless of if he was in class, having lunch or he was chilling in his dorm room.

Yuki had wrapped his fingers around Quinns wrist, his fingers folded the entire way around the smaller werewolves wrist, Quinn was just that small compared to the Alpha wolves. This wasn't unusual for werewolf species, the runt– also known as the Omega– was always smaller than the Alpha. However, there would sometimes be exceptions to that affair.

Carefully dragging Quinn, the twins lead him away from his group of friends avoiding any people or tables, anything that could potentially hurt their precious, sassy, werewolf. They received multiple confused but amused stares from their friends, Akashi simply waving goodbye and Ruki sniggered to himself, cackling in some evil way then made the others wince and cringe.

"Weird!"

"No weirder than you, Midget," Solas growled playfully. Though, when Rukis eyes finally met his, Solas managed to smile. It was a genuine smile for once in his life, he never had a bad home life, he just didn't enjoy socialising. He never had many friends other than Landon and so he never really had fun, which therefore meant he never had a reason to smile.

Well not back then, in RavenWood his reason to smile– No–his reason for living was Ruki. He finally had a purpose in his life. His boredom didn't exist when he was around Ruki, with the bright Ray of sunshine there was never a dull moment. He was surrounded by humour and jokes, people didn't take things too seriously and you could actually have fun.

"Gosh you're so adorable, Kitten," Takeshi sang in praise, his left hand snaked around Akashi's waist, his right hand rested on his chin while his fingers traced relaxing patterns on Akashi's cheek. Akashi hummed with his eyes closed, his unusually long eyelashes dancing in the subtle breeze from the Food Hall ceiling fans. Slowly bringing his hand up to rest it on Takeshis chin, Akashi couldn't help but admire Takeshis Charming looks.

"Yeah? You're not so bad yourself," Akashi replied, whispering, The two of them leaned in close and paused with their foreheads and noses touching. "You're warm,"

"Warm?"

"Yeah, You're warm," Akashi repeated, sighing softly as he inhaled Takeshis scent and warmth, he didn't want to let go, he wouldn't let him go. Akashi loved Takeshi, he refused to let him go.

Nobody would separate them without a death wish.

"You two are still sweet, your relationship is so stable and healthy, gosh you're both cute!" Haruka squealed,  but was unfortunately cut off by Landon who urged the vampire to drink more and satisfy his stomach. Haruka only grumbled bitterly, his eyes rolling harshly as he helped himself to another meal.

"That could be us," Rukis protector commented before shutting himself up swiftly, not regretting what he said but wanting to take it back as it wasn't something he was lying about. Ruki blinked and paused, staring up at Solas who stood motionlessly behind him.

"Yeah, maybe one day, asshole," Ruki handed Solas a drink of soda, Sola happily took the drink and only shrugged at Rukis reply. He figured it wasn't a rejection so there was no need to be depressed over the reply and took a sip from the soda.

There was still a chance for him, Solas could only assume Rentaro was still in Rukis mind. Not as a nightmare or the cause of a panic attack, but as a time to reflect. Ruki needed to think about events and problems before he decided if he wanted another relationship. Solas knew the things Ruki went through were unforgivable and there always be a mental and emotional backlash.