Chapter 44

Shehnaaz wakes up in the morning went for jogging to get the rejection out of her mind felt the sudden urge to call and question Sidharth the reason behind his stupid decision when she clearly has clearly witnessed the limitless love for her in his eyes . Words can be altered depending over the situations but strong emotions visible in his gaze can never be avoided or denied. She took a deep breath pacifying herself to stay calm and believe in her love sighing went back inside the mansion quickly got ready for work without having breakfast left for work cause a lot has been unsettled.

Sidharth has returned back the car keys and credit card to kushal not wanting to fake his identity anymore. He couldn't avoid going back to work cause he had already taken an emergency leave two weeks back inorder to look after his jaan who faced a terrible accident. After taking medicine for headache spoke to the senior designer to get his outifits approved who infromed final decision will only be taken by shehnaaz since this project is very significant for the up coming fashion week leaving him astonished.

Ss:- (to himself) Fuck ab main kaise jaon uske samne she will get to know about my betrayel aur woh mujhse hadh sai zayada nafrat karege lekin ache baat haina atleast uske samne meri reality toh ayegi that i am not a business man but a stupid fool employee who dared to fall in love and isn't capable enough to become her life partner .

Sidharth took a deep breath trying to calm his poor heart down constantly throbbing against his hardchest with fear and anxiousness badly wants to run out of the building not having the courage to face his limitless love after hiding the truth about his personality , fooling her around and rejecting proposal just cause of his insecurities. Sweat beads forming on his head due to anxiousness gaining a little strength knocked on her cabin his heart stopped beating when he heard his jaan asking him to comeinside .

Shehnaaz whose engrossed in her MacBook felt his presence due to which restless heart found peace which she only gets having him around. He enters the cabin due to which naaz stopped typing inhaling his fragrance looked up got astonished to find him standing with a bunch of designs . She blinked her eyelashes down wondering it can't be real must be a beautiful dream little did she know it's the most shocking truth of her life .

Sana:- Sidharth Tu yahan files kai saath kya kar raha hai ? (furrowed eyebrows)

Ss:- (looking away) Maam woh kuch designs approve karne hain latest fashion week kai liye please check it out and let me know if I have to do any changes :)

Shehnaaz couldn't believe his words and actions took twenty minutes to snap back on earth. Eyes widely opened, breath hitched, and heart beat stopped the minute he made an eye contact with her she acknowledged his presence to be real not a dream. She got up holding the table for support and moved close to him with utmost disappointment but chose to mask her emotions . Thousands of questions kept erupting inside her conscious mind now giving clear picture regarding his rejection. She couldn't imagine him to fake his identity and then break her heart after healing it with his limitless love just cause of insecurities maybe he didn't had the strength to face her being a middle class guy that's why pretended to be rich business man. Does he think so low about her . She can never choose life partner depending over money or luxury. Materialistic things donot hold any kind of importance in her life. She has always craved for love . He chose to step back thinking practically rather than emotionally didn't even gave her the right to make a decision for herself. According to his choices entered and exited her life as if he was the only one involved it's so freaking selfish and foolish to prioritise your thoughts without giving the other person a chance to keep their decisions forward.

She is feeling awful and disheartened for not being worthy enough in his life due to which suppressed her emotions pulled on a mask of emotionless and Unaffected bitch to make him realise the importance she holds in his life. To make him regret this decision which he took without considering her thoughts regarding this matter even if it means to act as a stranger which might hurt him beyond imagination. At times, it's important to make the other person realise your worth so she is ready for this hurt game promises herself to make him confess his love. Shehnaaz took the designs each of them were perfect totally meeting the demand of their project yet chose to act reject them ordering him to make another ones just like a sexy angry bitch boss.

Sana:- It's ridiculous do you really think hum aise ghatiya designs apne models ko pehna kar internationally dikhana pasandh karainge agar aisa haina toh aap ka deemag kharab hai. This isn't a learning school jahan aap ko sikhaya jaye get out and bring better samples which are going to meet the standards of my fashion world (sternly)

Sidharth felt awful never expected his jaan to interact in such a harsh tone so wanted to slam her against the wall and kiss the hell out of her controlling his anger left the cabin disheartened cause he expected his jaan to slap him or react in the worst way possible instead she is acting so strange as if he is just an employee not a lover whom she claimed to marry last night .
Ss:- (to himself) Ab tujhe apne awqaat pata chal Gaye na usne ek baar bhi shikayat karna zaroori nahi samajha matlab Tu sahi tha usko tujh jaise middle class Kai saath rehna ka interest nahi hoga . Acha huwa khud ko umeed nahi di warna Aaj dard aur takleef hadh sai zayada hoti.
.
.
.
.
.
Done❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :)
Do vote
Do follow
Do comment