Chapter 24

Sidharth proceeded inside the room where his jaan is engrossed into a deep sleep not giving a fuck about the world . He sat on the stool which was kept near the bed . She looks so pale with that huge bandage covering her head eyes closed and lips dry . Tears kept rolling down freely glaring at her state which isn't less than death . He has died million times while the surgery was going on . Finally , he breath a sigh of relief recognising that now her body is functioning back normally . Sidharth held her left hand with his trembling once as its covered with a needle for the drip . He brought it close to his lips softly placing a warm kiss on her fingers trying his level best to act stronger while deep down his heart is shattering every fucking minute or second .

Ss:- Kitna mushkil hai tujhe is tarhan dekhna please jaldi sai ankhain khol promise tujhe ek minute bhi akela nahi chorunga . I love you so much meri naaz itna zayada Kai main apne hosh kho baitha hoon . This time I want let you push me away . Tere pyaar ka toh nahi pata lekin dosti zaroor haasil karunga jiske through I will provide you limitless love which will heal your broken past . I really wanna spread happiness in your dark life bring you back to the world of glittering stars . Sleep peacefully meri jaan I never leave you alone to fight the battles of your life . We will face it together and overcome your depression ❤️🤗 (pecking her lips)

Sidharth kept holding her hand didn't even move for a second . It's like his back is aching since he is sitting for such long hours without any support . He didn't even dare to fall sleep being scared by just the thought of losing her . Sat there praying to God for speedy recovery didn't realise when sleep took over him . Next morning , Shehnaaz opened her beautiful eyes due to the sunlight which is constantly shining brighter on her face . She felt his presence looked around got astonished to witness this heart warming sight which isn't less than a bewitching dream . His face is completely snuggled inside her tummy and arm firmly encircled around her waist cause she is the most precious human being on earth can't take the risk of distancing himself . She couldn't deny this beautiful sight is a blessing for her deep down her poor heart always craved for this warmth and attention .

Shehnaaz didn't realise a huge smile formed on her face enjoying this lovely moment . She never wondered him to be so caring that he would stay back in the hospital just to stay beside her . Nobody ever made her feel so special like the way this guy manages to flatter her poor heart which has been craving for this love for entire life . Tears started forming in the back of her eyes unable to suppress her emotions cause unknowingly he is overpowering her cold heart causing it to melt down like water . It's becoming so difficult to push him away he should maintain a distance from her rather than bringing him close what if there are some evil motives or aims behind his care . Since that terrible night she has lost the ability to trust on love , people , and family . All the insecurity fear starts erupting inside her conscious mind driving her insane .

The nurse walked inside is about to speak when shehnaaz gestured her to maintain silence or else his sleep will get disturbed . She smiled at her sweet gesture started examining her vital . Everything seemed to be normal left the room adoring our sidnaaz . She chose to live this moment forever cause in her life happily ever after doesn't exist .

Sidharth wokeup cursing himself for falling asleep stretched his arms felt a lot of pain on his back got surprised to find his jaan awake instantly hugged her encircling his arm around her neck . He couldn't stop thanking god for giving his life back to him . Both of them felt their restless hearts at peace moment is fucking precious to them cause being in each other's embrace is like home . He pulled away started placing several kisses on her face making her blush .

Ss:- Mujhe Yakeen nahi horaha is this a dream or reality ? (Innocently)

Sana:- It's reality sidharth (mumbled softly)

Ss:- I missed you so much kaisa feel kar rahi hai ab ? Let me call the nurse main itna dumb hoon sogaya instead of looking after you (excitedly)

Sana:- Relax calm down main theek hoon kisi ko bulane ki zaroorat nahi cause woh mera thori dair pehle check up karke Gaye hain (informed)

Ss:- (wide eyes) Yeh kab huwa ? What did the nurse tell you ?

Sana:- (sighed) You were sleeping so I chose not to wake you up or waise bhi main teri responsibility nahi hoon toh itna panick karne ki zaroorat nahi hai just calm down . Mujhe akele rehne aur khud ko sambhalne ki adat hai toh you can leave now . You don't need to act like a family cause I don't have lagi samajh . Main akele thi , hoon , hamesha rehna pasandh karungi meri health ko Itni Importance daine ki zaroorat nahi hai mr shukla .

Shehnaaz spoke these hurtful words to push him away cause she can't stand the chance of someone coming extremely close to her whom she considers just a mere attraction . There fucking deal never included care and love so he can leave rather than acting like a loving boyfriend or husband cause he is none . Yes, she is being a bitch it's better to be one instead of being played around since this is much heart wrenching only results into destruction .

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment