Chapter 13

Sidharth didn't wanted to take any chance of upsetting her due to which he reluctantly laid on the couch trying his level best to sleep away from his naaz He desperately wants to sleep beside her totally engulfing her like a babe his poor heart is bouncing with happiness cause finally they became two bodies one soul which are totally inseparable .

He couldn't stop grinning when all of a sudden it disappeared cause few thoughts started erupting inside his concious mind snapping him back to the harsh reality . They have only become physically one there is absolutely no bond created emotionally or mentally . According , to her It's just an attraction which can be overcome with unlimited sex .

However , he can't deny the fact about whatever happening between them is much more deeper and intense ... Honestly , it's much more than obsession one call it as his limitless love . After their wonderful love making session he realised that his jaan is hiding a lot of emotions . She isn't letting out her real personality looks like she is pretending to be a heartless soul .

Tonight , when she witnessed the decorations he noticed a glimpse of shine her eyes were sparkling like stars which instantly vanished feeling his presence around . She even smiled while he was enjoying the food got faded away the minute he complimented her . It's so strange looks like his girl is concealing alot behind her anger , ruthless and cold attitude .

In order to recognise the real shehnaaz kaur gill he will have to grow close to her not just physically but emotionally too . It's not an easy task cause she keeps pushing him away doesn't even consider to develop friendship . A lot of patience is required to deal with his jaan whose pretending to be heartless .

Ss:-(to himself) Mujhe Pata hai naaz tere gusse aur nafrat Kai peeche bohut dard hai ... I don't know why I can feel it ... Jab main tere qareeb tha aisa laga my touch is providing you peace ... You were enjoying every bit of it just like the way I did ... Tu kehti hai it's attraction ... Why did I felt similar affection from your side too ? Babe jitna deny karna hai karle bohut jald I will try to know the actual reason behind your anger kyunke mera dil kehta hai Tu aise nahi hai jaise dikhti hai ... There is a very huge reason behind you shady personality .

Sidharth vowed to become close to her didn't realise when sleep took over him while naaz stayed awake . Silent tears kept rolling down her beautiful brown orbs . She never thought to across a guy whose presence will affect her so much . It's like he is a peaceful remedy to her restless heart . Just his mere existence hold a lot of power on her body and soul it's uncontrollable .

Shehnaaz couldn't believe someone whom she hardly knows can make her feel so special with his care and attention . He could have simply considered last night having sex instead like a true gentleman chose to walk out unable to see her crying . She didn't expect him to add so much of efforts since their deal never included these demands yet he went beyond extent to make it special and memorable . All her night stands have been very quick limited to the clubs or washrooms that too in a drunk state of mind this is the first time she is very much sober and conscious .

Shrugging away all her insecurities , fears , horror and trust issues everything was perfect totally fascinating and magnificent . Every girl would desire have a guy like him who would plan such dreamy dates . For once , she badly wanted to forget about her miseries , pain and sorrows ... To completely shut down her conscious mind which keeps interrupting reminding not to fall into this trap will only lead to destruction . No one has ever done so much just to have sex with her ... Wait a minute , correction it wasn't just a normal hook up . Every kiss and touch felt like a magical remedy over her inner scars which aren't visible they are present deeply inside her soul .

After that terrible night she hates every freaking inch of her body it's like those monsters have made her impure forever with their unclean touches and lustful glares which keep haunting her every single night resulting into panic attack or at times worse . Tonight , after so many years someone has made her feel pure not even once she felt the urge to get done with him . It's like she wanted to live the moment forever didn't wanted their make out session to end . She loved the way he marked his territory on her like as if announcing the entire world about her belonging to him .

Shehnaaz didn't even realise when they reached climax he pulled away . Soon he came back with a wet cloth just to clean her . This shows he is a very caring guy doesn't treat like tissue papers . No matter how much she denies deep down her heart enjoyed every bit of his pampering session . She felt extremely awful when he shifted on the couch . It felt all her happiness vanished away just like a bewitching dream . She herself demanded not to develop any sort of emotional attachment so now there is no use of feeling disheartened .

Sana:-(to herself) why the fuck are you feeling different ? Remember you can't fall weak so it's better to shrug away all these thoughts rather than giving them priority and complicating your already fucked up life . Stop overthinking it was just a way of impressing you to bed guess what he is successful . Infact you gave him the permission to break down all the walls which you surrounded around you heart . Next time , make sure not to let these stupid emotions overpower you thinking abilities .

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment