Love Forever 💞

Hey Lovely Readers... Back with a special Update for riyasharmapranbirfan and Angeli_cutiee You are being very demanding Devashree... Sudhar Jaao....🥺🥺

So Continuing..
And they were revealed to be Their College Friends...
Prachi : What a pleasant surprise?
Anu (Prachi's Friend) : Beauty!!
Mehak : Why not?? She is beauty for our...Oops!! Her Ranbir...Her love...Her going to be husband...Her fiancee...Her..
Prachi : Shut up Mehak!!
Mehak : Why Prachi? Feeling Shy..
Anu : Mehak she is.. Can't you see her face is reddened...
While they were talking Ranbir was hugging his friends...
Vicky : Wow! Dulhe Raja...See Prachi Bhabhi is looking so beautiful... Isn't it??
Ranbir : Why Not!! After all she is going to be my wife..
Prachi was feeling uneasy about Everyone teasing her...
Prachi (in mind) : Oh God! I think they will force me to love Ranbir...Why is Everyone teasing so much!! But Ranbir is so attractive that every girl has his dream...Wait why I am saying this!! I think I have gone mad...Relax Prachi..
Rahul : By the way Ranbir why haven't you praise Prachi till yet??
Dida : Yes I have also noticed this...
Ranbir : Prachi....You....You...are..... Looking.....very......pret...pretty...
Prachi : Thank You...
Vicky : From first only he is trained... Wife's puppet..
Ranbir : No Vicky Nothing like that...
Rahul : Awww!! So scared
Ranbir : No you all are overthinking nothing like that..
Prachi was blushing hard..
Anu : Blushing haan!! Very nice..
Mehak : Arey! Anu..Side effects of Love..
Surbhi : Hey Wait!! These are not side effects of Love but a person Fully soaked in love...
Rahul : Write Surbhi!
Ranbir : What right? Why you all are teasing my and my would be wife..
Prachi was startled hearing his words while Ranbir was also regretting saying those words...
Tina came and started flirting with Ranbir..
Tina : Hi Hottie...
She came and caressed his face disgustingly...
Prachi : Get Lost Tina!!
Tina : Why? I will not..
Prachi : I said Get Lost!!
Tina : But I should know the reason right?
Prachi : He is my would be husband...Stay away from him...You have no right to touch him...And next if I find anyone flirting with him then for God's sake I will kill her..
Tina : Oh!! Jealous Right??
Prachi : I am not Jealous..
Tina : You Are...If you aren't then why are you feeling bad..
Prachi : It's just that he is my would be husband! Now please leave...
Tina left fuming with anger..Ranbir was very happy listening this convo...
Anu : Ahem! Ahem! Someone is Jealous..
Prachi : No..One...Is... Jealous.... Actually....I... have.....to.... Drink...Water..
Prachi left making an excuse....
Everyone was laughing..

In Kitchen...
Prachi : Was I really Jealous?? No I am overthinking...But I was...I was feeling some insecurity....I think I am only overthinking.... It's nothing like that what I am thinking...
She turned to see Ranbir walking towards her...She was moving back which he was stepping forward...He pinned Prachi to the Kitchen Shelf..
Prachi : Ra...Ranbir...
Ranbir : Yes,Me...And it was clear that you were jealous..
Prachi : No I wasn't...
Ranbir : You were Prachi..
Prachi : No Ranbir I was Just saying them to stay away from you...It doesn't looks nice...Your parents would be hurted seeing you with other girl... Isn't it??...I did everything for them only...I was just telling them to stay away from you because I am your fiance...And this that you are only mine....
Prachi was startled hearing what she said...
Ranbir : That I am only Yours??
Prachi : No..
Ranbir : Ok then I will flirt with other girls..
Prachi : Don't you dare!! Otherwise I will not leave you...And I will kill those girls who will come near you...
Ranbir bought his face closer to her..
Ranbir : Why Prachi?
Prachi : No it's nothing...
Ranbir : Sssssshhh!! I only want the truth...Today no lies..
Prachi : Truth?
Ranbir : Yes truth..
Prachi : No I did this just for your parents Ranbir...You love me it doesn't mean that I also love you...It is just this that I being your fiancee' was just insecure...I mean this wedding Ranbir but I am not in love with you..
Ranbir : Ok my insecure Would be wifey!
Sahana came and saw them..
Sahana : Oh No!! I am sorry... Actually you both Start your Romance anywhere that what can I do...Come for the engagement..
Ranbir : Sure you go we will come...
Sahana left.. Pranbir followed her..

At Hall..
Prachi's Roka was over...And now engagement began...
Prachi placed the ring in his finger and Ranbir did the same...They were engaged now... Everyone was clapping showing the joy filled within themselves...
Sahana : Wahh! For how much time I was waiting for this moment! After all..
Aryan : Yes..Congrats...
Pragya : It would be so good that Mehra family would also join us..
Pallavi : They would but due to work they were not...Even their phones are not reachable...We aren't able to give them any news...
Ranbir : No worries, they will be back very soon...
Prachi : Hope so, I am missing Mr.Mehra very much...He is so kind...
Pragya smiled...
Pragya : So I think we should leave now..
Pallavi : Pragya Ji..This much early...You and your family have done so much for us..
Pragya : No no Pallavi Ji.. It's not that...Ranbir loves Prachi and Prachi also treates him as his best friend...Then What's the big deal in it..
Pallavi : Thank You..
Ranbir : Aunty why don't you stay here tonight??
Vikram : Yes he is right Pragya Ji..

Dida : Yes yes... Pls stay here tonight..
Pragya : No No.. Please..We can't..
Ranbir : Why not Aunty...You talk to Mom here..I, Aryan, Prachi and Sahana will go and bring the things...And we will go by 2 cars... What's it?
Aryan : Yes Aunty, Please...Ranbir is right...
Pragya : Ok ok Fine..Go fast..Prachi Listen Don't bring your full things here because Vidaai will be done from our house only...If Pallavi Ji don't mind..They are old rituals that a girl has to do many rituals before leaving for her husband's house...
Pallavi : No worries Pragya Ji...Vidaai will be done from your house only...
Prachi : Ok Maa...I will...
Pragya : Don't bring Your Bridal Dress...You Will go home for that...
Prachi : Sure Maa..
Prachi was feeling bad..
Ranbir : Aunty why are you feeling sad...See it's your home only... Secondly you can come here anytime even at midnight even if you miss Chikchiki... Thirdly, I promise you this that I will always keep your daughter happy..I will keep her as a Princess...And I will always Love her..
They both shared a beautiful romantic eyelock...

Meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lena
Unki dori se taarifein bun lena
Haan..
Meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lena
Unki dori se taareefein bun lena

Kal nahi thi jo aaj lagti hoon
Taareef meri hai khaamakhaan
Tohfa hai tera meri adaa

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko pukaare
Meri zubaan se tu zara
Haaye re..
Tujh mein chhupi si jo shayari hai
Tujhko sunaaoon main zara
Haaye re..
Ye do dilon ka vaasta vaasta..
Khul ke bataaya jaaye na

Subhan Allah..
Jo ho raha hai pehli dafa hai

Wallah aisa hua
Wallah aisa hua

Prachi came out of the trance...
They four left for taking the things...Ranbir was Very excited as Prachi would be his neighbour for 2 days...

Well That's the end... It's done for today...I will try updating this story Asap.... Pardon me for this Short update...I was ill today so I wasn't able to give a big one...Thank you for showering this much love in this story...Do tell me how it was..

To be Continued...
Stay Tuned...
GOOD NIGHT...
Bbye...
💞💞💞

**********
1294 words