Hating You 💔

Hey Everyone.
Back with a new Update 😃
THIS UPDATE SPECIALLY FOR PranbirCuties. 😘😘
Hope you will love it 😙

SO CONTINUING:-
I HAVE DONE SOME CHANGES! 😃
HER VISION:-
SHE SAW THE FALLING OF HER NUPTIAL CHAIN. SHE SAW THE FALLING OF HER SINDOOR'S BOX. SHE SAW THE VERMILLION SCATTERED IN THE FLOOR. THE BURNING OF HER AND RANBIR'S PHOTO. THE THROWING AWAY OF HER CHOODA. SOMEONE DESTROYING PRANBIR'S ROOM. THE FALLING OF HER AND RANBIR'S FRAME. SOMEONE THROWING A VASE ON THE DRESSING TABLE'S MIRROR. A KNIFE CUTTING SOMEONE'S HAND. AND THE BLOOD OOZING FROM A HAND.

Prachi (in mind) : What Nonsense! Yeh Maine kya dekha. Mere choode ka haath se girna, mera Sindoor ka neeche girna. Mere Mangalsutra ko.. Nhi...Aisa kuch nhi hoga. Main aisa nhi hone de sakti.
Ranbir : Prachi..
Prachi : ha..Haan..
Ranbir : Kahan kho gyi..Kahin darr toh nhi gyi?
Prachi : Main..Main bhala kyun darungi? Main kisi se nhi darti.
Ranbir : Iss baat se ki aaj raat ko humari suhaagrat hai aur main kahin Tumhare zyada paas aa gya toh?
Prachi : vo..vo...vo.
Ranbir : Kya hua? Tum toh kisi se nhi darti na.
He steeped forward moving closer to her. She pushed him and was blushing.
Prachi : Jaldi chalo. Hum late ho rhe hain.
Ranbir pulled her through waist and kissed her cheeks immediately.
He moved towards her lips and claimed them.
She was about to reciprocate when Panditji came.
Panditji : Mujhe maaf kijiye main. Vo.
Prachi pushed him and was blushing hard.

Ranbir : Kya yaar Panditji, saara moment kharab kr diya.
Panditji : Maafi, pr aap dono ye apne kamre mein. Mera matlab vo aaj raat.
Prachi : Sorry Panditji.
She caught his hand and took him away.
Ranbir Was stealing glances at her all time on the way while her cheeks were painted red.

AT MEHRA MANSION:-
The bell rang. Dida opened the door.
Dida : Prachi, Ranbir. Come in.
They entered the hall.
Pallavi : Prachi, Ranbir. Have you visited the temple and what about the Pooja?
Prachi : Yes Maa, We visited the temple.
Sudden tention covered Prachi's face reminiscing the bad omens.
Dida : Prachi Puttar, What happened? Why are you so tensed?
Pallavi : Yes Prachi, We can Sense something bad.
Ranbir : No Mom, Dida, Nothing like that. She is just tired. Prachi you go and take rest, I will come afterwards. I have to talk to Aryan.
Prachi passed a fake smile and left.

The bell rang and Ranbir went to open the door.
Ranbir : Chief, Rhea, Alia Aunty.
Abhi : Ranbir , What is this? The Decorations, And why are you dressed like a groom? Maya and Your Marriage?
Rhea : Yes Ranbir, What Happened? Your and Maya's Marriage!
Ranbir : First you all come in then let's talk.
They all sat in the hall. Ramu Kaka gave them water.
Ranbir : Ok so their is a good news for you all. Actually, Prachi and I have got married.
And then he told each and everything to them including that he loves Prachi.
Rhea was in tears.
Rhea : How dare you Ranbir!!! You love me na then how dare you marry that middle..
Ranbir interrupted : Her name is Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli. And she is not any Middle class girl. And how dare you say her middle class. I am warning you, Stay away from her. And most important, I don't love you. It was just an infatuation. And I can't marry you for your so called bloody Obsession. So better, Stay away from both of us. Understood?
Abhi : Ranbir..
Ranbir : Sorry Chief, but I can't listen against my wife.
Rhea left angrily.

IN PRANBIR'S ROOM:-
Prachi was taking off her jewellery. She was tensed about her vision.
Prachi (in mind) : Don't worry Prachi, IT IS JUST A VISION. I think I am tired that's why it's happening. But today I will confess to Ranbir that I love him so much. Today I will tell Ranbir about my love for him.
Rhea sauntered into the room angrily.
Abhi who was following Rhea to console her, saw her going in Pranbir's Room. He was standing outside listening their conversation.
Rhea : How dare you marry my Ranbir.
Prachi : He is not your Ranbir, He is mine. And how dare you enter our room this way. See the decoration, it's for my and Ranbir's first night. And I am warning you stay away from My Ranbir.
Rhea started chuckling bitterly.
Rhea : You know what, Ranbir can never be yours. You know why? Because he is just played with you like a tissue paper. He is playing this so called drama because I told him. Yes, you heard it right. Let me explain you in detail. Remember, Ranbir's birthday Party? Their he proposed me. And you know upto how much extent I hate you. I kept a condition in front of him that if he wants to listen I love you from me then he has to break your heart. And see, today I am proud of my Ranbir. And today I will say I love you too to him. Afterall, he has done so much hardwork. So Congratulations for your so called wedding and see, he will give divorce to you soon. Good Night.
Rhea left leaving Prachi in tears. She sat down on the ground with a thud.
Prachi was reminiscing their moments and then the most bitter truth.
Prachi started crying loudly. She snatched the Nuptial Chain from her neck throwing it on the floor. She went towards the dressing table and threw her sindoor box down. The Sacred Vermilion was scattered on the floor. She took Ranbir and her photo which was kept nearby table for Framing and burnt it into pieces. She opened her chooda and threw it on the floor. She threw all the things in their room. She saw her and Ranbir's frame hanging on the wall. She threw it down breaking it into pieces. She threw the vase on the dressing table's mirror breaking it into pieces.
She fell on the floor and started crying miserably.
Ranbir entered the room and saw her condition. He immediately Closed the door and was about to touch her when she pushed him.
Prachi : Don't you dare touch me. I hate you to the core of my heart.
Ranbir : Prachi, What happened? Tell me. Please.
Prachi : You have lost the right to Mr. Ranbir Kohli. Rhea told me everything about the bet.
Ranbir's eyes were brimmed with tears.
The thunderstorms started. It started raining heavily outside.

IN HALL:-
Dida : I am not feeling good. It's like something bad is happening.
Pallavi : I am also feeling the same. These thunderstorms and rain are indicating that two hearts are broken today.
Vikram : Oho You both! Don't think so much. Relax!!
They agreed.

IN PRANBIR'S ROOM:-
Prachi : I will never forgive you for this Mr. Ranbir Kohli. Never Ever! But yes, If you wanna divorce me and Marry Rhea, I have no problem. You can go ahead.
Ranbir : What are you saying Prachi? I will never divorce you because I love.
Prachi : Stop right their! Don't dare to utter those words again. They are not suitable for a liar. So now just let it be. This marriage doesn't means anything to me. Only for my family, I will be in this marriage. It's just a forced marriage. And Congratulations, You are successful. Today my heart has broken into crores, millions, billions, trillions and infinity pieces. So enjoy your victory.
Ranbir caught her hand.
Ranbir : Prachi, please listen to me.
Prachi jerked off his hand and took a knife. She cutted her hand from their where Ranbir touched her.
He was about to catch her hand again but she stepped back.
Prachi : Where where you will touch me, I will do the same. Don't dare you touch me. Stay away from me.
She went in washroom for changing while Ranbir sat down with a thud on floor. He was in the same condition as Prachi but was more hurt because he never thought Prachi would never trust on him.

Done with the Update. Hope you loved it Diya! 😘😘
To Be Continued..
Stay tuned..
1359 words