The Functions 😍😉

Hey Guys!
Here the new Update goes....HOW STUPID OF ME..THIS UPDATE WAS ALREADY SAVED IN WPS OFFICE AND I THOUGHT I LOST IT DURING LOGGING OUT 😵🤦
This update Specially for pikachucreates

So Continuing....
Ranbir left Prachi thinking....
Prachi to herself : What was this! Was it Lo...No no It can't be...It can never be..I am a middle class girl and how can I love Ranbir....No...Prachi you are over thinking...Just leave it!
She changed into her night clothes...

In Ranbir's Room....
He was rubbing his hair with the towel....He was sitting on the bed..
Ranbir : I hope Prachi is not Angry with me...But why she will be? She kissed me...But I also came close to her in the room when our lips brushed....Hope she realises her feelings very soon...But I happy...She could push me and slap me for coming close to her but she accepted me...No worries Ranbir.. Let's sleep But where is this Aryan?

Unaware of the fact that Aryan was lying on the bed covering himself with the duvet, He tapped on Ranbir's shoulder...
Ranbir turned and screamed seeing Aryan...Aryan covered his mouth with his hand and they fell on the with Ranbir beneath and Ranbir above...(I can imagine😂😂🤣)
Prachi who was sleeping heard Ranbir's screaming and hurriedly ran out... Sahana Followed her....
Sachi came in without knocking the door and saw them laughing both laying on the bed not in the same position....
Prachi : What is this.. You are laughing and I got scared....I came here hearing Ranbir's screaming....
Sahana : Don't you both know.... Prachi's head is aching....She wasn't able to sleep and when she was sleeping silenty, you both disturbed her....
Ranbir : Are you fine?
Prachi : I am fine but why you screamed??
They both started chuckling 🥴

Prachi : So can I know the reason? Otherwise let me Go!
Aryan : Wait..Let me tell you...
Aryan told them the whole story...
Aryan : And like this we ended up laughing 😂😂🤣🤣
Prachi and Sahana started laughing...
Prachi : I think you have gone mad....
Sahana : Not gone.. They are....
Prachi : This is really the truth...
Sahana : Prachi now we should leave... They can laugh whole night and get up late tomorrow but your sangeet and Mehndi is also their...We should go now....
Prachi : Yeah sure... Good Night both of you..
Arbir : Good Night...
Sachi left...

Next Morning 🌄
There was a hustle-bustle in the hall...All were in very hurry....
Pallavi : Everyone do the work fast...Prachi and her family can come anytime.....They have left early in the morning and now they are about to come...
A voice came-"Not about to come but came!"
Pallavi : Pragya Ji... Please come in Everyone...
Pragya : Pallavi Ji... Don't worry..Do the work patiently....Bride is not going anywhere....
Pallavi : The work is over Pragya Ji... Ranbir's Haldi is also done....He is in his room now....We should start the Functions..
Pragya : Vikram ji?
Pallavi : Don't worry...No Gents will be here...Aryan, Ranbir and Vikram are in Ranbir's room...And I have locked them so that they don't come here in Ladies function....
Prachi : But Aunty... Aryan's Room Or Ranbir's Room?
Pallavi : Ranbir's Room so that they can enjoy their...
Prachi : But my dresses are their.... Yesterday they were shifted na...
Pallavi : Oh so sorry! I forgot....But after Haldi you can go...
Prachi : Sure...

They started doing Prachi's Haldi....