Broken 💔

Hey Lovely Readers,
Back with a new Update for be_brave720
Aapki ID badi confusing hai abhi check krke aayi asal mein kya hai 🙄😵
ashiyalempire  Zara padhne ka kasht krein! 😵

Everyone was their standing outside.
Pragya was crying. Everyone was in tears.😱
The Guest Room where it was decided that Prachi will get ready was burning down in ashes! The fire brigade was putting off the fire....Prachi's bridal clothes, Prachi's bridal jewellery and most important Prachi's engagement ring with the sindoor& mangalsutra were burning in the flames of the red fire. The red fire which was tying them into the sacred bond was now the reason to the burning down of their dreams into ashes? Wasn't the red fire holy? Didn't it stated that the couple who will worship this red fire will be tied for forever? Is this a hint stating that something bad is gonna happen?

Sahana was consoling Pragya whereas Prachi was shattered in pieces. The engagement ring which was the best gift o her life was burning now? She was regretting why she took off it.
Ranbir went towards Prachi and started consoling her.
Ranbir : See Prachi, Everything is fine. Fire brigade is extinguishing the fire. Don't worry. Jewellery, Make up and all can come. It's more important that we all are safe. Isn't it?
Prachi Started crying.
Prachi : My engagement ring. It was most important thing for me. And now it's burning in.
She started crying while Ranbir Hugged her tightly to give her peace.
Ranbir pulled out of the hug and kissed her on her forehead.
Ranbir : Stop Crying.
He wiped of her tears.
Soon everyone calmed down. Sahana and Aryan went to buy Prachi's clothes, jewellery and all.

Everyone was sitting in the hall. Pragya was still very worried. She immediately took her phone and called some priest.
Ranbir held Prachi's hand and took her to his room.

In Pranbir's Room:-
Ranbir pulled Prachi in and closed the door. She was standing realising Ranbir closed the door.
Prachi : Ra..Ranbir..
He pulled her by waist and shushed her by putting his finger on her lips.
Ranbir : Why the engagement ring matters you the most? Tell me.
Prachi : Because it's...It...it is my engagement ring. And for every girl is important.
Ranbir : Hmm, so ain't I Important?
Prachi : You are.
Ranbir : What?
Prachi : I mean.
Ranbir : Stop using husband wife excuse. I know what's the truth and that you will never accept.
Ranbir left Prachi thinking 🤔
Prachi : His reason is valid. I think....No but how can I? When he is with me, it feels like my world is with me. I can't imagine my life without him. I am always thinking about him. I think. I do. Yes. I love Ranbir. Yes. I love you Ranbir. I love you so much. I really do! ❤️✨ And today after marriage I will confess this to you. You are only mine, and I am only Yours. For forever ❤️
She was very happy 😊

In Hall:-
Everyone was sitting when Pranbir came down. The priest also arrived the same time. Pragya told him the whole story.
Priest asked them to show their Kundali's.
He saw and was dumbstruck seeing it.
Priest : I am sorry to say. But today something very bad is gonna happen. The truth will make it's way out and the hearts will be shattered into pieces. The truth will change their whole life. Hate will make it's way further. No one can change the future. Future has It's own plans.
And the priest left saying this. Everyone was shocked to the core!
Ranbir and Vikram somehow consoled Everyone but they weren't able to digest this fact.

{FAST FORWARD ⏩
MARRIAGE DONE! 😂
BUT I AM NOT JOKING. I HAVE WRITTEN SO MANY STORIES AND EXPLAINED SO MANY MARRIAGES SO MUCH TIME THAT I AM TIRED NOW. ALSO I HAVE MY EXAMS NOWADAYS}

Ranbir filled Prachi's hairline with vermilion.
Priest : This wedding is over now.
Someone knocked at the door. Pallavi opened the door and saw Maya's parents and Maya.
And they were hell shocked to see the scenario.
Prachi : One Minute! Before you react, let me show you something.
She showed him a video where Maya's bade papa was telling Maya to fake her murder and get Prachi arrested. Then the videos started where Maya and Ranbir are in the same room. And how Maya has faked her molestation and shown her crocodile tears outside.
Prachi : See we have all proofs, and one video your daughter is confessing her crimes herself. So better for you all, Stay away.
Dushyant fired his gun in the direction of roof.
Police entered.
Commissioner : Stop right their Mr. Dushyant Choubey and family otherwise we will shoot you.
The policemen took the guns from the Choubey's. And they handcuffed the family.
Dushyant : You will have to pay for this.
Prachi : Who cares?
And the policemen took away the Choubey's thanking Prachi for helping them.

Everyone was very happy. 😁
Ranbir : Oh My God! Such a big problem it was. Thank you so much Prachi. You really helped me a lot.
He hugged her while Prachi reciprocated.
Pragya's mind was still filled with the thoughts of what that priest said.
Pallavi : Ok so our newly wedded couple, You have to go to the Temple which is in the outskirts right now. It's our family ritual. And This Chooda, Kalerein, Sindoor and Mangalsutra are really very lucky. If a woman goes their and worships Durga Maa, then her life is always a balanced one. And Only you both will go.
Pranbir agreed and left for the temple.

In Temple:-
The thundering of clouds was another hint of something bad which is going to happen.
Prachi went towards the Idol of Durga Maa and started doing arrangements of Pooja.
She was about to lit the lamp when it blew off.
Prachi looked at Ranbir and she again lit the lamp.
And once again it blew off.
And then also the same repeated. Prachi was tensed with the words of that priest and the burning of her Bridal things.
This time Ranbir held her hand and lit the lamp. They started doing the pooja.

Aarti :- Jai Durge Jai Durge Maata.
While doing the aarti, The cold breezes started blowing blowing off the lamp.
And the Thunderstorms were unstoppable.
Prachi looked at Ranbir and Ranbir smiled at her. Pranbir again lit the lamp.
Priest :- Please go and do the Parikrama of the temple. It is proven very lucky. She is the Goddess. She is our everything. Durga Maata always listens of true hearts. Just trust her and everything will be fine which is worrying you.
Prachi agreed and moved out. As soon as she started moving ahead, her foot hit the stone which caused the plate of Pooja to fall. The Lamp and the sindoor fell down which was on the plate. Ranbir held her.
Prachi started sobbing but once again our hero consoled her gave her some strength saying that these are just co-incidences.
They started doing the Parikrama. Rain started and the water droplets washed Prachi's sindoor away.

Prachi was once again heartbroken. But she gathered her courage and went towards Durga Maata.
Prachi : Today I wasn't able to complete these rituals. And I know why. Something is going to destroy our life. But if any minute or second, I have taken your name with my true heart, then you will have to save me and my family from this Problem. The burning of Bridal accessories, the words of priests, the blowing off the lamp again and again, the falling of the sindoor and the plate of Pooja, the washing away of my Vermillion and now the incomplete parikrama. Please save me and my family Durga Maa. I request you.
Ranbir was about to interrupt when Prachi stopped him and she closed her eyes.

HER VISION:-
SHE SAW THE FALLING OF HER NUPTIAL CHAIN. SHE SAW THE FALLING OF HER SINDOOR'S BOX. SHE SAW THE VERMILLION SCATTERED IN THE FLOOR. THE BURNING OF HER AND RANBIR'S PHOTO. THE THROWING AWAY OF HER CHOODA. SOMEONE DESTROYING PRANBIR'S ROOM. THE FALLING OF HER AND RANBIR'S FRAME. SOMEONE THROWING A VASE ON THE DRESSING TABLE'S MIRROR. A KNIFE CUTTING SOMEONE'S HAND. AND THE BLOOD OOZING FROM A HAND.

Done with this update. Hope you love it. Don't forget to vote and Comment 🙂
To be Continued...
Stay tuned..
Bbye..
Good Night...
1416 words...