Romance 💝

Hey Lovely Readers,
Back with a new Update!! Hope you will love it...

At Kohli's Mansion:
Vikram : You four came....Are all things Packed?
Ranbir : Yes Dad... Everything is done...
Vikram : Ok so we have decided that they all will stay in Mehra Mansion...
Ranbir : No Dad!! I...I..Mean Prachi should stay in Kohli Mansion in my room because...then it will be very difficult for us to shift her things again from Mehra Mansion to Kohli Mansion....So I think it's better for her to stay in my room and I will stay near my room...In Aryan's room with Aryan...And also it's not good to use Mehra Mansion without their permission as...
Pallavi : Awww!! So much love.. Can't see YOUR PRACHI away from you...
Ranbir : No Mom...
Dida : Ok ok...We understood...We will not use Mehra Mansion...Pragya and Pallavi in one room, Aryan and Ranbir in one, Prachi and Sahana in one, Me and Sarita ji in one and Vikram in one...
Pragya : It's perfect...It would be better if we would stay at our house... We are creating problem...
Pallavi : Pragya Ji, it's nothing like that...You are giving us such a beautiful Daughter and..
Pragya : It's our pleasure Pallavi Ji....
Ranbir : So can we arrange...
Vikram : Yeah sure beta....But today sleep early because remember na, tomorrow is a great day for you both...
Prachi : Yes Uncle...We will..Now we should leave.
The four left bidding Good Night to everyone....

In Ranbir's Room....
Sahana was sitting on the bed...Prachi was arranging the things in wardrobe...
Sahana : Prachi...
Prachi : Hmmm...
Sahana : What do you think about Ranbir and your married life ahead?
Prachi was shocked to listen this...
Prachi turned to Sahana....Her back was facing the door...That time Ranbir came and he told Sahana to be quiet...He wanted to scare Prachi by saying Boooommm to her from back but he stopped listening her...
Prachi : Ranbir....He is a very Loving, Caring, Smart, Happy go Lucky Person....I think he will always keep me Happy...And about married life, He will never force me to love him...He will love me but will never do the work which I would hate....
Sahana : This means that you love him..
Prachi : Sahana it's nothing like that..
Sahana : Prachi, It can be and also it cannot be...
Prachi : No Sahana, I don't....He....
Sahana : Now don't say he is a flirt...He doesn't flirts but girls flirt with him....Now what can he do....He is so Hot and Handsome...
Prachi : Sahana Behave! He is your...
Sahana : Your?
Prachi : Your..... would......Be...Jiju...
Sahana : I know Prachi...See how you burnt in jealousy..
Prachi : No, it's not jealousy.... It's ju...just....that ....he....is...
Sahana : Your would be husband?
Prachi nodded slightly...
Sahana : See Prachi, think over this topic...
Prachi nodded affirmatively...
Ranbir who has listened their conversation was very happy...

He tapped Prachi's shoulder...
Prachi turned and was shocked seeing him..
Prachi : Ra....Ranbir...
Sahana : I think I should leave...
Sahana left closing the door..
Prachi : When you...came... here?
Ranbir : Just now...And I heard your talks when you were telling Sahana to behave as I am going to be his Jiju...
Prachi : Ra...Ranbir...I...
Ranbir stepped forward...She moved backwards until her spine hit the wall....
He was very close to her....He said romantically...
Ranbir : Prachi, It's true I will never force you for anything....I will always love you...But don't you think you should ponder over your feelings for me...
They shared a romantic eyelock..

Hasti Rehti hoon,
Tujhse milkar Kyun,
Aajkal.....
Badle badle hain,
Mere tevar kyun,
Aajkal....
Aankhein meri; har Jagah,
Dundhe tujhe bewajah,
Yeh main hun yaa, Koi aur hai,
Meri tarah....
Kaise hua, Kaise hua..
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua...(×2)

Prachi : I...I....Ranb..Ranbir.... It's....
He shushed Prachi by keeping his finger on her lips...They were 3 inches apart...
Ranbir : Ssssssshhhh!! Do you love me, Prachi Arora...
Prachi : Ranbir...No...
Ranbir came reduced the gap of 1 inch Which was left between their lips...
Prachi : Ra...Ranbir...
Ranbir : Do you love me Prachi Arora?
Prachi : No...Ranbir I