Chapter 1

「Y/n's POV」

Today, my father inviting another alpha again. This time from Dark Crystal Pack. He looks good, handsome, but my wolf didn't feel anything. Guess not this one. "Hey, Alpha Park, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Alpha Kang. What a beautiful daughter you get there." Come on, every time.

"So, I'm gonna go check other pups at the garden for a sec." Then he just left me there like always. I'm expecting him to say that I have found my mate or not but today, my fate gonna change forever.

"I know you don't wanna know me." I look at him in shock.

"How did you--"

"By your expression, your father has been forcing you to do this, right?"

"Yeah, and you are the last Alpha on the list."

"Nope, I'm not." I look at him, confused.

"What do you mean? My father invited all Alphas from this whole country."

"Did you forget about the pack from the other side of the bother?" The other side? My Dad said that side is forbidden and who lives there is our enemy, Crimson Diamond.

"Crimson Diamond? You know it's forbidden for us."

"Everybody will do everything for love, right? Your mate might be there. Who knows? Sorry for not telling you but my name is Park Jimin."

"Kang Y/n. Why you tell me this?"

"Well, the Alpha of Crimson Diamond is my best friend and he's unmated for 7 years now. You're 22, right? He's just 5 years gap with yours."

"You telling me that you want me to....."

"Yes! By the way, I already have a mate but I didn't tell anyone yet."

"Oh! You already have a mate. When?"

"A month ago. Just transform from rogue to Luna last week."

"Okay, I understand why."

"So, send my regards to your father. I wanna go have fun with my mate. Bye, Y/n"

"Bye." He walks away and Dad walks in right on time. He asks me about the mate symptoms thing and I just shake my head, sign as I didn't feel anything. He immediately walks upstairs, stomping. Now, that's the last Alpha on the list. What's he gonna do to me right now.

Jin's POV

I was busy with my papers and then, there's a knock on my door

I was busy with my papers and then, there's a knock on my door. "Come in!!" I didn't look up at all, still busy. Then, I hear a loud noise on my desk. I glance at it, to see a plate of steak and some shrimp. I slowly look up, to see my angry Omma. "Jin, you've been here for a few hours and you even skip your favorite break."

"Really?!" I look at the watch at my wrist to its past my lunchtime. "Sorry, I'm so busy with these papers."

"Jin, why don't you ask your brothers to take care of half of your work?"

"Namjoon needs to educate the pups, Tae always on patrol, and Jungkook is still young." Namjoon is Gamma in this pack. Taehyung is my beta and Jungkook is 3 years old.

"Okay, as you did all this paper, eat your lunch, and tomorrow, you better take a day off for yourself. The leader needs enough rest to lead the pack. Love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Omma." Then, she leaves my room. You see, my mother is not a werewolf. She's a demon. Appa said, when she first met her, her back bleeding and she said her wings being revoked from her back and banished from the underworld for breaking a role. For some reason, my Appa's wolf screams 'Mate' as he met her. Then, after all those mating things, believe it or not, I'm the only child who got her demon genes.

It's pretty hard to range care of me and care for me like a normal pup, but gladly my parents didn't give up and make me who am I now. Where's my Appa now? With the moon goddess. 3 years ago, my pack got a big fight with the Blood Rose pack, just because Appa just want to come to have peace with them because of our ancestors. Appa got injured badly and passed away not long after that. What's worse? He died before even hold Jungkook. As he grows up, I'm the only one who told him stories about Appa because Omma is scared to tell him because she'll start crying while telling it. A knock on my door snapped me up. The door opens, "Oppa!" Oh my god. It's Jennie. "Oppa, you know next week it's my birthday, right?"

"Yeah. Do I care?" She's 19 years old and next week, she'll start finding her mate, which is I hope it's not me.

"You should! I will get to know that you are my mate."

"If I am, I'll just use your body for my pleasure. Now, get out before I kick you out."

"No, you won't do that because I--"

"Gosh, Jennie!! Please, get out!!" She immediately running away as I yell at her with my Alpha voice. Jennie is really disgusted me. She did not just don't have respect for Omma, even the young pups she insulting them and threatening. I know I'm an Alpha but the rules said I can kick out someone if they kill someone or attempting to do it and disrespect to highest rank like me. I wish I'm not her mate next week.

Jennie's POV

Why? Why he hates me so much? I'm pretty, smart, and strong. Plus, I'm in a beta rank. I'm sure I am his mate that he's looking for 5 years. If he's not and I found my own mate than him, I'll reject him and ask Moon Goddess to give me Jin Oppa as my second chance mate. Then, when I've finally become the Luna of the pack, I can do anything. I can finally make the ugly young pups start training and the omegas do some have chores, and I can also stay close to Jin Oppa forever and ever. I better go start praying at the moon temple every night. It's gonna be him. No one else.