Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

Yesterday was the best day ever, but slightly worse because of my father's appearance. I was scared that he might attack the pack house next. Look at a young female pup that sleeping cutely in my lap, feeling even more scared if my father really plans to attack the pack. My train of thoughts being blocked when I feel someone shake me a little bit. I look up to see Jin, with normal brown eyes. Is Omma already fix it? "Darling, I'm trying mind linking you and you didn't answer. I'm worried."

"Sorry. Just thought about yesterday. I'm scared that he come here and----"

"He's in the living room."

"What?"

"Your father is in the living room. Tied up. Alone. Tae and Joon looking over him while I fetch you."

"Why he's here?"

"He comes here to see you. The warriors already search all areas and there's no wolf from your pack. We tied him up because we don't know what might happen if we didn't. Let's go?" I nodded and wake the pup on my lap. After she ran to her friends, I follow Jin to the living room. When we got there, I saw Father being hold down by his shoulders by both Tae and Joon. "Hello, Mr. Kang." Jin greets him and then he looks up to both of us.

"I come here in peace and this how you treat your mate's father?!"

"Then, my Appa comes to your pack for peace and you didn't even spare his life!!" With that, Jin kick the side of father's face and if I'm not mistaken, I saw a tooth pulled out of his mouth. "And you call yourself a father while you trying to set her up with a mated Alpha?! You fucking dumbass." Then he heads kick him and made Tae and Joon almost lose their hold on my father.

"I just come here to combine our packs to become one."

"Oh, that's why you come here. What a---" I cut him off.

"Father, if that what you want, I would like to see you as a rogue while 'our' pack live happily in my mate's pack. How's that sound?"

"You-- Are kicking out your own father, you brat?!"

"Well, what Alpha Kim said it's true. May I know your thoughts, darling?"

"Great idea. Namjoon, Taehyung, sent him out nicely." I can sense he said the opposite, which make me smile a little bit, trying to hold my laugh. Joon and Tae carry my father by his arms and drag him out. Suddenly we heard a scream from upstairs. I and Jin quickly run towards the scream. I saw Yeji in front of Jennie's room, a broken mug on the floor whatever liquid in there splatters everywhere. I go towards Yeji and trying to calm her down which a little bit impossible. I mind link Hyunjin to come to calm his mate down. "Oh my god." I look at Jin as he looks at something. I follow his direction to a horrifying scene. Jennie just wearing a tank top and a short, lying in a pool of blood. "Her obsession." Shocked, look towards the voice owner. It's Omma.

"What do you mean, Omma?"

"Since Jennie and Jin were kids, Jennie was really head over heels to Jin and her obsession end up eating her up and slowly killing her." Thinking of it again, I pity her future mate that would never meet her.

"Jagiya!!!" I heard Hyunjin yelling from downstairs and then I saw him running towards us. I look at Yeji to see her still looks traumatized. "Jagiya. I'm here. Don't look at it." He immediately takes Yeji to his embrace. "Thank you, Luna Kim."

"Your welcome. Now, you got a whole day off and bring your mate to your room."

"Yes, Luna Kim. Once again, thank you." He bows to me and carries Yeji to their room.

7 years later

I'm having the best life ever. Now I have a 7 years old daughter, Kim Areum, an Alpha, same as her 3 years old little brother, Kim Jisung. The pack doing well and since two of the packs combined, I never see my father again. There other Kim siblings already find their mates, especially Jungkook of course. Namjoon with Hwasa, my father's top warrior and Taehyung with Jisoo, also my father's top warrior. The pack somehow very peaceful, but of course there some rogue attacks from time to time but still, it's so peaceful. This is really the best life ever. I wish this will never end.

Upcoming Twin (SECRET) FF. Get ready!!!!!!!!

Borahae💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓💜💜🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓🌗🌓🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓🌗🌓🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓🌗🌓🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓🌗🌓🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓🌗🌓🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌓💜💜🌗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜