Chapter 3

Jin's POV

Y/n fell asleep in the middle of the way towards my room and her sleeping face is very cute. Now, she is from a rival pack. How do I want to tell Omma? Definitely difficult. I carefully place her on my bed and before I pull the blanket over her, I notice she still wearing her dress. Probably uncomfortable. Using my demon power, with a snap of my fingers, her dress turns into cute nightwear.

 Using my demon power, with a snap of my fingers, her dress turns into cute nightwear

I also change my suit into my favorite oversized pink hoodie and pajama pants. I get into the covers with her and fall asleep.

Taehyung's POV

Everybody already in the hall and Jennie won't let it start unless Hyung is here. "Bitch! Where's Oppa?" I turn around to see angry Jennie.

"I don't know. You were with him. What did he say to you?"

"Go to his old lake. If you didn't tell him about someone at his lake, he won't go."

"Jennie, you know the rules." I glare at her and she looks like a bratty asshole. (Jennie, I love you. Sorry) Why did she never learn that Hyung never likes her since their first met? Geez. Have no choice, I try to mind link him. "Hyung? Hyung? Hyung!" At this rate, I have a feeling that Hyung was already asleep. Don't tell me...... "Jennie, you better start now. I gonna go." I run out of the hall and head to Hyung's room. I slowly open it and walk towards his bed. Right before I let out a word, I was shocked to see women under covers with Hyung. I walk towards Hyung and quietly wake him up. He finally woke up and sit up.

"What is it?" The covers slide down, to reveal he just wearing a hoodie.

"Hyung, the party about to start, and who is she?"

"Oh, go tell Jennie I found her." I confused for a sec then my eyes land on the other side of the bed, to see a mark on her. He finally has a mate after 7 years. I look at Hyung with big smiles on my face.

"Congrats, Hyung. After 7 years."

"Yeah. Thanks to you, deciding to report to me." As he said that, I realized.

"Is she-"

"Yes, Appa's rival pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha. I give her some time and I'll use my power to know everything."

"Okay. Since you marked her, there's the full moon in a week. You guys can do the blood bonding at the Moon temple."

"That would be great. Hey, come here." He asks me to come closer and then he whispered to me something that makes my famous evil grin.

"I gladly to do it, Alpha Kim. I'll tell them immediately." I walk out of the room and walk casually towards the hall.

Jennie's POV

That Tae-shit takes his time too long. Everybody in the halls become impatient waiting for me to start the party. Tae suddenly comes into my sight, an ugly smile plastered on his face. "Tae-bitch, where were yo--" He snatches the mic in my hand and walks to the stage. What the hell is he doing?

"Hello everyone, sorry for the late start, something incredible just happens a while ago." Incredible? What's he talking about? "You must be wonder, where is our beloved Alpha? Well,...." He paused for a minute. What did he say next, all my dream crashes into ashes. "Alpha Kim Seokjin finally found his mate after 7 years, everyone!! And now, he's in his room, cuddling with our soon-to-be Luna, sleeping cutely together. Today, we not just celebrating Jennie's birthday but also, congratulations to Alpha Kim!!"

"Congratulations to Alpha Kim!!" They all cheered. I can't believe what just happened. Jin Oppa already have a mate? Impossible. My wish to the goddess never stops coming true. It can't be. What's the point go praying and didn't get anything. I saw Tae start walking towards me with an ugly smirk.

"This is all your fault!!"

"MY fault? What the hell are you talking about? If you treat those little pups and those omegas equally, Moon Goddess will give you anything you want. It's your own fault, Jennie." He walks away, living me there, standing awkwardly. Why is that matter? Those shits deserve it and I thought getting a mate it's by our interactions with each other but, he got a stranger mate? Why!? Why not me?!!

Jin's POV, next day

It's 7 in the morning. I open my eyes to see my Luna sleeping cutely and peacefully. I admiring her beautiful face for a while. Soft, silky h/c hair, white skin, plump lips, and beautiful e/c eyes which are hiding behind her eyelids. She looks so cute. Then, I remember my conversation with Tae yesterday. I put my thumb on her forehead and then I close my eyes so I can concentrate.

Y/n's head

I'm now in her head. "Okay, RJ, try to find the memory last night," I asked my inner demon and he did his job. Now I'm in an office with Y/n, her father and unknown Alpha."Oh, you finally came." She looks up to her father and asks.

"Well, who's he?"

"Mated Alpha from Japan, Yuta." The guy on the couch and walks towards her and takes her hand to give a kiss at the back of it. Are Y
you fucking seriously!!?

"Hello, Kang Y/n."

"Hi, and Dad, you said he mated?"

"Yes, and his mate just died two years ago and in my last decision, you will be mated to him." What the fuck did he say?!

"What?! Never!"

"Y/n, go to your room right now and you'll leave in two days to live in Japan with Yuta."

"Like I would listen to you." Mmm, fiesty. I love it. I feel something more she's hiding right now. "RJ, scan our mate's head and tell me her secrets." I wait for a while, then he replies to me.

"Her father invited all Alphas in the country including our friends and excluding you to find her mate. She ran away because she doesn't want to be mated with someone that not her mate."

"Thanks to Tae." I am really glad he's reported to me last night.

"Jin?"

"Yes?"

"Tae told you last night that full moon will appear in a week. Is the tradition gonna be the same despite that there's three of us?"

"Well, umm, both wolf and human have to-- RJ?"

"Yeah."

"Discuss with Genie, which one do you want to mark. At the nape of her neck."

"Okay. Let's get out of here. She's waking up." I open my eyes, to see my Luna start waking up. When she is completely awake, she smiles sweetly at me.

"Good morning, pup. How's your sleep?"

"Great, thanks to you."

"Your welcome." She snuggles closer to me places her head on my chest. What a cutie pup.