Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I'm sitting at the bench in the garden, look at all pups playing with each other. Jin asks some wolf upgraded and adds a roof and some more space (The pic above☝️☝️☝️)because he knows some pups will come to me and needing my attention. I'm actually nervous right now that we gonna go to Moon temple for blood bonding tomorrow. I came to the garden for calming down while hearing pups shouting everywhere, chasing each other. Not long after that, I saw Jennie walk towards me. She stops right in front of me and staring at me, deadly. "You better get out of the bench. Right now."

"Why? There's more space you can sit."

"Do I fucking care? Get the fuck out!!" I stood up with anger.

"Jennie, there are pups everywhere. Can you keep that swears to yourself?"

"No, I'm not gonna stop until you reject Oppa. I don't care there's stupid, ugly pups everywhere, and you have no right to bossing me around."

"Jennie, please stop it." I look around to the pups to see them stop playing and some of them start tearing up. Jennie's word must be affecting them a lot. "Please don't make a fuss."

"Make a fuss? You're the one who starts it. Because of you everyone making fun of me when Tae-bitch announced that Oppa got a mate, which is that was you instead of me. What do you have that I don't? Hey, you even uglier than me. What's much worse that you are an absolutely weak omega!!"

"Jennie, I'm not the one who planned all this. You know th--"

"Fucking bitch. Stop saying that. Make me sick. Moon Goddess, Moon Goddess, Moon Goddess, please stop. Jin Oppa deserves a better and even stronger mate. Not like you, a fucking ugly feeble omega!!!" Some pups start crying. I look back to Jennie and shivers got through in my spine. Jin was behind her, deadly staring at her with his blood-red eyes. His mind linked me. "I need you to bring all pups inside the house. I'll settle this."

"Jin, don't worry. Let m---"

"Now, my Luna." I nodded in agreement.

"Sweethearts, get inside." They start running into the house and I follow them in. I hope Jin not being too harsh towards Jennie.

Jennie's POV

That asshole ignoring me and start bringing all those ugly shits into the house. I'm turning around to call her back but as I completely turned, Jin Oppa was right in front of me. "Oppa, how you doin'?"

"You're not allowed to get out of your room until you apologize to the Luna. If you hungry, get it for yourself. I don't care about you anymore." That's snap me out.

"What?! She's not even a Luna."

"Yet. Jennie, can you just move on? Your mate is searching for you out there and please stop being a slut." Did he just call me...
......slut?

"What did you just call me?"

"Slut, Jennie. Slut!!! Now, go to your room!!" With tears collecting in my eyes, running up to my room and lock it. Why even my life like this? I just want him as my mate. That's all. Why choose that feeble omega?

Jin's POV

After she runs in, I walk towards the pups and ask them to go play. As they have gone in my sight, I walk towards my cute pup and hug her tightly. "What did she do after all those starts?"

"She's asked to get off the bench and I said to her that there's more space around me. I kinda mad because she won't stop swearing in front of those pups." That woman is really pissing me off even more.

"Now, Omma probably goes hang out with her friends and maids are on their day off. So, let's make dinner together."

"Sure, that sounds fun." Then she giggling. Oh my god, she sounds so cute. I pull away from the hug and start cooking.

I making the noodles and tteokbokki while Y/n make the pork bites

I making the noodles and tteokbokki while Y/n make the pork bites. I ask her why she makes the rice like that. "I don't know what I'm doing. It just crossed my mind."

"Looks cute tho. I think that's enough because you know about Omma."

"I know. Thanks."

"For what?"

"You look cute too, Alpha." Then she chuckled. When everything is done, Y/n helps bring the for to the dining table. Taehyung was squealing so hard when he sees the rice pandas and Jungkook starts playing with it. The dinner was so peaceful and it's time for bed. I ask Y/n to get a shower before me while I'm doing the dishes and at first, she's forcing me to go take a bath first before her then she gives up. After I'm done with all the dishes and heading to our room. On the way there, I come across Jennie's room and I hear her say something in the room that catches my attention. "Since that ugly mate from another pack, why's no one come looking after her? I hope tomorrow, they'll do it and take Jin Oppa for myself."

Continue heading to my and Y/n's room, still thinking about what Jennie said but when I open the door, all my thoughts quickly disappear and my attention is all on to Y/n's sexy curve body under her crop top hoodie. She's turn around and she becomes a tomato. Oh my god, she looks so cute and sexy at the same time. I walk towards and pull her closer by her waist and staring at the galaxy in her eyes. They look so beautiful. "Jin, go take a shower." I snapped up.

"Okay." I kissed her before letting her go and take a shower. I put on my oversized shirt and my pj shorts and get into the duvet with Y/n. She turns around snuggles into my chest. I tightly pull her closer to sniffing her incredibly sweet scent. I hope tomorrow, the bonding blood goes well and Y/n accept me being a dangerous demon werewolf. Even my demon Omma. Hope so.