Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

"Y/n-ah, I know you think it's weird how I can run so fast when we run away from your father, and why I didn't even ask you anything about your past. Actually, my Omma is not a werewolf and I got all the abilities from her. His ability to allow me to do whatever I want. Like, I control people with my mind, I can crush someone with my fingerprints, and so on. That means I might get into your mind and find out all your secrets. Please forgive me, Y/n. I do not mean to do that to you but I have to if not, Omma will certainly use it a hard way. I'm sorry." I listen carefully to every word. His practically shining with his tears. He's desperate, but I wanna know what is he.

"Jin, what are you?" Then he holds my both hands and didn't dare to look at me but I know he's sincere. I can feel it through our wolf.

"I'm a half-breed of werewolf and demon, Y/n. Omma's a demon while Appa's a werewolf. Will you still accept me as your only true Alpha, my Luna?" He slowly looks up at me and I can see one drop of his tears from his eyes. I slowly bring my hand to his cheek and wipe his tears.

"Of course, I accept you, my Alpha. You're my mate. By the way, it means you have three souls in you."

"Yes. Me, my wolf, Genie, as well as my demon, RJ. Also, there's gonna two marks on you." I gulped at that statement and start blushing. "Don't worry, RJ is nice even he's a demon. Come on, start the bond before the moonset." He lends me his arm and pulls up his sleeve. At first, I kiss the spot that I want to mark. Then I start sucking on it and then sink my fangs into his soft skin. I hear he's groaning with pain but for some reason, he's sound almost moaning. I pull away from his arm.

Jin's POV

After Y/n pull away from my arm, I quickly pull her neck towards me to give a kiss on her soft plump lips and also pulling her close by her waist. I pull away and slowly go to her neck. I suck on it and trying to find her sweet spot. When I found it, I suck on it even harder and sink my fangs on her. I immediately turn on when she moans softly. I pull away and go to the opposite spot of hers, marking with RJ. After switch Genie with RJ, I immediately sink my fangs into her skin. Then, I feel something different. I pull away but not far away. I look around to see we're surrounding with something like floating glitters. It goes towards Y/n and starts surrounding her and spinning around her. I also notice that the moon even brighter than before. Then, unlike Y/n, I've been surrounding by dark red smoke.

Y/n's POV

Weird shiny glitters start spinning around me and I feel something weird below me and on my head. I look down to see my dress is changing into (Pic above). The floating glitters then moving away from me and start forming into a short white coat and it drops on the ground. I pick up and wear it. I touch my head to feel a cold metal instead of soft flowers. I look around to see a dark red smoke. Is Jin in there? I thought. The smoke slowly went away, Jin come into my view but he looks kinda different. Especially his eyes and his hands.

He checking himself and then look up at me

He checking himself and then look up at me. I feel shivers in my spine as he staring at me. He walks towards me and starts caressing my cheeks, carefully not poking me with his black long sharp nails. "You look angelic, my Luna."

"And you look deadly, my Alpha, with that terrifying yet beautiful eyes."

"Hmm, I feel glad that the Moon Goddess choose you for me. Even though my appearance has changed to look like this, you are still here, not afraid of me at all."

"I afraid a little bit, but I'll get used to this look." I feel his hands moving a bit. He pulls away from his hands and shows me. His nails grow shorter but the black color still there.

"Maybe not this one." He giggled and I followed. "By the way, let's bow to the tree for the blessings from the Goddess and then bow to each other before we get back to the packhouse." That's what we did. After we bow to each other, he pulls me by my waist and gives a tender kiss on my lips. He immediately carries me in bridal style as he pulls away from the kiss and then runs on the water towards the door. He kicked open the door and while still holding me, he's transforming into the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.

 He kicked open the door and while still holding me, he's transforming into the most beautiful creature I have ever seen

He flaps his wings until he seems not able to touch the ground anymore. He flies high above the snow-covered forest and we arrived at the packhouse by dawn. When he starts landing, I saw Omma below us, waiting. After completely landing on the ground, Jin let me down and he transforms back to his human form. Omma walks towards us and hugs Jin. Then I realize something. "Omma?" She pulls away from Jin and looks at me.

"Yes, darling?"

"Is the warriors and Namjoon okay? We got attack earlier."

"They alright. Just several scratches. By the way, you look gorgeous. I expect something happens during blood bonding, right?"

"Yeah. I got surrounded by floating glitters while Jin, dark red smoke. Is there any way to change Jin's eye colors? Thinking back, I scared that the pups will be terrified."

"Don't worry. I'll handle this. I bet Jin told you about me."

"Yeah. You're a born demon." That morning, we walk into the packhouse and both me and Jin walk towards our room to take a short shower and change. Maids come to our room with some early breakfast and we both fall asleep after that, in each other embrace.