How to say "I Love You" (Super Junior Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1

I am tired of waiting, I thought. Not long time ago I was told that the manager was going to come and have a talk with me. My name is Kyu Lee, and I just recently was accepted to have a job in SM Town. Don't misunderstand me, I am not going to become a star and travel all over the world. I will simply be an office worker at the company and have some boring job. Seeing idol groups is absolutely not something on my list that I will do when I get the job. It's not that I don't like idol groups is more like my job probably won't be as important... My thoughts were interrupted by a tall handsome guy standing in front of me.

"Mrs. Lee?" The tall man asked me.

"Yes, that's me" I replied, standing up.

"I saw your résumé, and your interview was all excellent" he said smiling kindly"

"Thanks, Mr...??" I said confused.

"Mr. Kim and I am happy to say you got the job."" he smiled

"Well Mr. Kim, I'm glad you liked my résumé, but what exactly is the job I got accepted for?"

He chuckled "An Idol group just lost it's manager for some personal reasons and you will take his place, if that is fine for you?" he asked.

"It's alright, but who is this Idol group we are talking about?" I asked

"Oh, no one else but the fantastic Super Junior" he said happy.

But what he didn't know is that I was having a mental breakdown... Of happiness.

---------------------------------------------

Hey you guys!! So I will be writing a fan fiction of Super Junior! The chapters will be short but I'll be posting a new chapter every day! I'm new but I will make sure to make you want more every time ;) So read, vote and comment!! Thanks :D