Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"New manager, huh? More like the new slut of the house." She told me laughing. What is wrong with this girl? Does she even know how hard it to take care of all these kids?!

"Seems like you were the old one" I told her smiling. "Glad to take your spot!. If i ever need help, i will make sure to come to you. See you later" I finished telling her and walked away.

Don't I love my new job. I then went looking for Heechul with a smile on my face.

I saw Heechul getting his makeup done, so I went and sat in a chair next to him.

"Who was that?" I asked Heechul. He knew who I was taking about.

"Co-star. She's my "crush" in the drama." He said.

"Oh. And do you like her?" I looked at him to see his reaction. He just stared at me, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"We sort of dated before, but I never really had an interest in her." He replied calmly.

"Oh" was all that came out of my mouth. Well, what was I supposed to say? My opinion didn't matter in this.

"Why? You jealous, idiot?" He asked with a smirk. Heechul stood up heading towards the scene recording.

"Oh yes! Look at me I'm soo~ jealous!" I screamed at him. Ugh, seriously! This kid kills me yet makes me enjoy my job. Wait. Does that mean he doesn't remember what happened yesterday? I sighed. Damn it, I just had to get that in my head again.

"Hey slut" I turned around and saw the girl from earlier.

"It's Kyu. My name is Kyu." I told her because well, I don't really go by that nickname.

"Whatever. I just want you to know that Heechul is just using you to make me jealous" she told me smirking.

"Really? Then don't worry.. Your name?"

"Jessica" she told me coldly.

Oh? So this is the famous Jessica. The ice princess. I'm not a fan of girl groups, plus Super Junior has been my only kpop interest.

"Well, Jess. I just want to let you know, that you don't have to worry" I told her calmly.

"Whatever." She then walked away.

I was then left alone, when my phone started ringing.

"Hey baby love crash~ !" Oops, forgot to turn off my ringer. I quickly turned it off and checked my phone. It was a text message. From Yesung?

"When is your schedule with Heechul over? -Yesung "

"In an hour. How did you get my number?"

"From the dorm secretary. Mind going with me somewhere when you're done with your schedule? -Yesung"

"Somewhere?" Where does he want to go?

"Yeah, like a date. -Yesung"

To be continued...