How to say "I Love You" chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Why are the lights on?" another voice said.

"I dont know, maybe the cleaning lady..." Leeteuk stopped, noticing a girl standing in front of him. Yeah, that girl was me.

"Hi!! Uh.. My name? Yeah, name!! Kyu Lee!!" I said bowing. Great, way to go Kyu. Perfect first impression.

"Are you a fan? I'm sorry, we are not allowed to have fans in the dorm.."

"NO!!" I screamed putting a shocked face on Leeteuk's face.

"What is all of this noise for?"

Yesung said stepping in. When he noticed me he smiled.

"Hello there, are you the new cleaning lady?"

Cleaning lady? Did I look that bad? And that is when all the members slowly begin to come in and looked at me with shock on their faces.

"Uh, no. I'm Kyu Lee... Your new manager" I said embarrassed.

"Manager? Sounds nice" Yesung said then left to his room.

I remembered he was known for being the serious member.

"Well nice to know" a bored voice said while passing me and locking itself in a room.

"Who was that?" I asked

"Kyuhyun" they all said in unison. Wait? Kyuhyun?.. You mean the Kyuhyun I've been in love this whole time? I blushed while thinking about that. But I didn't know he was like that, he looked.. Rude.

"Something wrong?" Leeteuk asked. "You look kind of red.."

"Uh? No, I'm fine. You guys can go to your rooms and do what you would usually do" I said smiling.

"Ok then" Leeteuk said motioning to the guys to go.

I turned around, heading for my room as well until a hand hold me back.

"Hey, my name is Ryeowook" Ryeowook said smiling to me.

"Hi!! I'm a big fan! Oh my GOD I love your voice!! You're awesome!" I said letting out all of my fan thoughts. Crap, what if they know I'm a crazy in-love-with-all-of-them fan?!! This is going to be the worst yet most awesome job ever.