How to say "I Love You" Chapter 8

Chapter 7

Re-Cap:

Where is he?! I've been walking around the block for like 20 minutes already. Am I lost? No, I'm not. I'll find him anytime now. I started hearing footsteps behind me, I turned around but there was no one there. Strange... Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth.

Chapter 8:

I started kicking and screaming but his grasp was too much. He turned me around and let go.

"What the hell Yesung?!" I screamed at him. Yesung was laughing like a maniac next to me.

"You should of have seen your face! It was priceless! You looked so scared!" He managed to say between laughs.

"Scared?!" I screamed. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" I was too exhausted to say anything, and I started getting a headache. Suddenly it started to rain.

"Perfect" I mumbled.

"Come on, lets go home" Yesung said grabbing me by the arm and taking me inside his car. Once inside, i noticed how wet my clothes was, and the fact that i wasn't wearing a jacket, thanks to Kyuhyun who unexpectedly took me to the cafe. We headed to the dorm, quietly.

"What were you doing by yourself anyways?" He asked breaking the silence in the car.

"Kyuhyun was supposed to go home with me but I lost him" I said coldly, remembering the reason all of this happened.

He chuckled "You LOST him?" He asked, now laughing.

"Oh, be quiet and keep your eyes on the road" I said, my headache getting stronger.

Yesung turn the light in the car. "Are you ok? You look kind of pale" he asked looking at me.

Did I? "I'm fine" I responded to him. I turned to look at him when suddenly I got blinded by a light in front of us. And then everything turned black.

***********************

We crashed. It hurts. I was remembering everything. The memories were too much. I couldn't stop shaking. I saw Yesung next to me, shaking his head. It seemed like he was fine.

"Kyu, are you ok?" He said.

"Of course" I smiled a fake smile. I couldn't let him or any of the members know what happened. It was all my fault. I killed all of them. The shaking wouldn't stop, and my headache was killing me at this point.

"Are you sure? You look really sick. " Yesung said looking towards my hands that wouldn't stop shaking.

"I'm alright" I said hiding them under my lap.

"Ok then, I'll go see the driver of the other car and we'll leave in a minute before the media finds out." He said.

**********************

After all the accident business was solved, Yesung called a taxi so we could go home. When we got there, I could see all the members were waiting there anxiously but it seemed like one was missing.... But I only wanted to see one. And I spotted him at the far end of the living room with a laptop in his lap.

"You!" I screamed walking towards him. "Where were you!!" I yelled loudly letting all my anger out.

"Home? I told you we were going to take the bus, but I never said we were going together" Kyuhyun replied calmly.

"Did you know I almost died because of you?!" I started crying and getting dizzy.

"Woah, Kyu" Sungmin grabbed me, stoping me from falling.

"Here I'll take her to her room" Kyuhyun said guiltily grabbing me by the arm. I was too mad at him, I let go of his grasp and marched towards my room. When I got inside, I went straight to bed and fell asleep.

************************

Kyuhyun's POV

After Yesung told me the whole story of the accident, I did feel guilty. I couldn't manage it anymore, it was 4 in the morning and not even Starcraft could keep me busy. Suddenly I heard a scream.

************************

Kyu's POV

I woke up thirsty and hungry. I checked my phone and it was 4 in the morning. I walked to the kitchen to grab some water. I was about to grab a cup when someone turned me around and pressed me against the counter.

"Heechul!" I said.

"Shut up! They will hear us!" He whispered at me. I stood there as quietly as possible.

"You're too close" I said quietly.

"Does it bother you?" Heechul said in my ear. I couldn't move, he was too close.

"It's not that..." I said suddenly too scared to do anything. I felt his hands around my waist, then going up my shirt. What is he doing?!

"Heechul!!"

***********************

Author's Note:

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 What is Heechul going to do to Kyu?! And what did she meant by killing all of them?! Well, you'll find out next chapter xD Hope you like the story! Comment any opinions or questions you have and vote!