03. The lunar princess

~The picture at the top is Evelyns eye color while she uses her power or whatever.~

I got dressed in some white shorts and a greenish blue long sleeved shirt before walking down stairs for breakfast. I opened the kitchen door and everyone fell silent and looked at me. I ignored them and walked over to my grandpa who was cooking breakfast.

"Want some?" he asked motioning towards the scrambled eggs.

"Nah, I was thinking of cooking a couple hot dogs." I said leaning against the counter.

"Hot dogs? It's only 8:00 in the morning." he said disbelieving, I shrugged and walked over to the fridge pulling out the hot dogs and putting two in the microwave. Now most people, like having a whole lot of stuff on theirs, but not me. I like them plain. I put them in their buns and grabbed a can of root beer out of the cabinet.

Luckily they still keep them in the same spot otherwise I would have looked really stupid. That's another thing about me, I really like warm soda. I grabbed a plate and plopped myself down at the table.

The smell of cinnamon and vanilla hit my nose and I almost choked on my food. I turned around and saw him standing in the doorway looking at me intensely. A second later the same bitchy looking fake blond from last night walked in and wrapped herself around my not so mate. She narrowed her eyes at me and a wave of anger hit me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked rudely.

"I don't know, but it's ugly." she said smirking, Damien did the same but I could see another emotion too. Regret maybe? I guess his wolf wishes he was with me right now.

"Bitch I ain't a mirror." I retorted making her face go red with anger.

"BITCH!" she screeched at an annoyingly high tone.

"This would normaly be the time I woukd insult you, but I'm afraid I wouldn't do as good as mother nature did." I said smirking and putting my plate in the sink.

"AHHH!" she screamed grabbing my hair and throwing me backwards. I hit the tiling on the floor with a smack.

"It must have really messed you up watching your parents die." she said smirking down at me.

I felt a surge in the back of my mind and felt my wolf scratching to be let out so she could claw this bitches eyes out. But I beat her to it. I kicked her in the face and jumped up as she stumbled back. She lunged at me and I quickly dodged her attack jumping to the side and crashing my elbow into her back. I heard a loud crunching sound and she fell to the floor.

"Did you kill her?" a small brunette asked worried.

"No..." I paused for a second. "She's paralyzed." I said making everyone gasp.

"What do you mean paralyzed!?" Damien yelled. I rolled my eyes at him in disbelief.

"She attacked me!" I yelled in protest.

"What were you thinking? Is this some sort of jealousy thing!?" he yelled again.

"Jealousy!?" I yelled in disbelief.

     "I'm not fucking jealous you prick." I yelled.

     "Really? Why else would you do that other than the fact that she was sleeping with your mate?" he asked still angry.

     "Maybe because she insulted me and talked bad about my parents have you ever thought of that? And by the way, I reject you as my mate so get over yourself." I yelled holding back the urge to punch him.

     "Wait I-" I cut him off.

"Save it." I said walking back over to the bitch on the floor. I leant down beside her and put two fingers on the fraction in her spine. I pushed down and a wave of pain hit me. I felt myself trying to shift from the pain but kept it in. I felt her spine click back together and her jump up and away from me. My spine cracked and I let out a sharp scream, I fell to the ground and watched people surround me. My spine cracked itself back into position and my eyes changed back to their normal pale blue instead of gold and I slowly got up rubbing my back.

"What the hell just happened?" the blond asked freaking out.

"It's called healing." I said in a 'duh' tone making everyone stare at me.

"How?" my grandpa asked stepping closer to me.

"I'm the lunar princess." I said casually leaning against the counter.