04. Leave me alone

04. Leave me alone

This note is for everyone that has already started reading this book. I've changed a few things so now Damien doesn't need a mate to be the alpha, she does reject him but she isn't sad about it because she's already in love with someone else.

"So you've known this for an entire year?" my gran asked. Let me clue you in on what's happening, basically after my little 'stunt' the other day I sat in my room ignoring everyone. That is of course until alpha Parker asked for me to join him in his study for a meeting. Me, my grandparents, Damien and his dad have been in here for quite a long time now. Mostly just trying to get me to open up a little.

"No." I said nervously looking over my nails.

"Did you just find out?" Damien asked still a little upset about what happened. I've been sending him death glares this entire time and after I snapped the other day and rejected him he seems to be trying to be nice.

"No..." I said wishing we would get off of this topic. I really hate remembering.

"Okay, how about you just tell us what happened." alpha Parker said giving me a friendly smile.

"I found out when I was seven." I mumbled.

"How did you find out?" alpha parker asked.

"The moon goddess told me." I said strongly.

"What do you mean t he moon goddess told you?" My grandpa asked curiously.

"The day the rouges attacked...I...I got hurt, my parents couldn't protect me and I got hurt. I wasn't gonna make it, but the moon goddess told me I needed to live. She said that I was meant to do great things, that I was the new lunar princess." I said not really wanting to go into detail witht them.

"Could you maybe give a little more detail?" alpha Parker asked.

"I'd really rather not. I'm not comfortable going into it with you all, it's not exactly a memory I like to remember." I said truthfully.

"I understand, just one more question then?" he asked.

"Sure."

"How and when did you know for sure?" he asked curiously.

"When I was fifteen I shifted for the first time...and I could do things that weren't normal." I said wishing I could just be done with all this.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked leaning forward alittle.

"You said no more questions!" I accused.

"Ah, right. Okay then, we'll talk again soon." he said getting up and rubbing his hands together.

"For now thiugh, let's have some dinner." he said making me grin.

Just incase you don't know, I absolutely love food!

~*~*~*~

"I'm gonna take your bluff on this and say you do care about me." my stupid jerk of a mate said making me even angrier. The nerve of this asshole is amazing!

"I couldn't care less about you, I rejected you." I said numbly, he smirked and crossed his arms.

"Can you really say you don't want this?" he said motioning towards himself. I looked him up and down before scoffing.

"Pu-leez, I've lived in a high school full of supernatural creatures for the past two years. Do you really think I haven't seen better?" I asked making damien get a little mad.