02. A mate to hate

02. A mate to hate

     The party started about an hour ago and the smell of alcohol and teenage hormones is sickening. It's like none of these people are capable of hiding their emotions.

     I grabbed my phone and started texting my friend Hailey.
Evie: Hey hal, whats up?

Hailey: Ntm u?

Evie: The alphas son is having a party so I'm up in my room.

Hailey: Why aren't you partying!?

Evie: No one knows I'm back yet. And everyone always tries to get with me at parties.

Hailey: duh, ur a freaking babe! Now get ur ass down their, what r u wearing?

Evie: sweats & a baggy band T with a messy bun.

Hailey: seriously put on real clothes and make some new friends ;)

Evie: No...I don't want anymore friends that will leave me.
     A noise outside my door made me snap my head up. I heard mummbling and thumping noises and...moans?

     Oh hell no! Someones having sex on my door! I got up to yell at them and then froze when the door knob started wiggling.

     SHIT!!!

     The door flung open and a sudden burst of cinnamon and vanilla hit me like a fifty foot title-wave. I looked at the two bodies intertwined and my heart instantly fell. They guys head snapped up and for the first time he noticed me standing their. I looked at him emotionless and he glared at me.

     "Baby what's wrong?" the girl asked trying to kiss him again.

     Oh god, I knew this would happen!

     "Get out of my room." I said keeping my cool.

     "I guess I do have a mate after all." he said frowning. The girl in his arms had twisted around to glare at me by this time and I remembered her as Emma Grace.

     "No-" he cut me off before I could finish.

     "Let me guess...you're my mate so stop fooling around with other girls and be with me?" he asked smirking.

     "No." I stated simply.

     "No?" he asked looking confused.

     "No. I couldn't care less what you do. I don't want to be mated to you or anybody else." I said emotionless.

     "Great, we'll get along great then." he said smirking and walking out of the room with his slut. I walked back over to my bed and opened my  phone back up to see four new texts.

Hailey: Im sorry Evie. I didn't mean to make you upset, I was just trying to cheer you up. Take your mmnd off of things.
Hailey: Evie? Please talk to me!
Hailey: Evie I'm sorry.
Hailey: Evie seriously! You haven't talked in a couple minutes Im worried!
Evie: I just met my mate...he's the alphas son.
Hailey: WHAT!?
Evie: I told him I didn't want to be his mate and he agreed with me. Anyway, I'm tured now so I'm gonna go to sleep. Ttyl
Hailey: Ok luv u.

And with that I closed my phone and cuddled up to my blankets falling asleep.