The JOY Apocalypse

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! THIS STORY CONTAINS MANY NAMES, CHARACTERS, AND MOVIE LINES FROM OTHER CARTOONS! ALSO IT'S DEATHLY FUNNY SO HAVE A PILLOW READY:D

Lothal, Capital City, One Month After KILL JOY, 0645 A.M.

"This is Mindy from the network, reporting live from Capitl City, Lothal." Says Mindy from the network. Standing in front of a camera in the middle of the market the brave reporter reports about the increasing JOY victims.

"Many JOY victims are running wild with this stuff. They've mostly just raided party stores and spilled JOY everywhere. But it does appear that strange new people from who-knows-where are popping up all over the galaxy, some are considered dangerous due to the JOY that they have been seen carrying." Mindy from the network said. Suddenly the camera man went down and the camera shattered, the screen turned black. The Emperor turned the holotv off.

"VADER!" He croaked.

"Yes, my master?" Vader asked.

"Go take care of this JOY mess! It's too bright and happy. Starting to ruin my darkness, it's disgusting." The Emperor said grumpily from his throne.

"Um, yes my master." Vader said standing up. The Inquisitor walked in and knelt before the Emperor.

"Yes? What do you want?" The Emperor asked moodily.

"My master," The Inquisitor began.

"Suck up." Vader breathed.

"Heard that." The Inquisitor said out of the corner of his mouth. In a louder voice he said. "My master, the rebels seem to be behind this JOY madness."

"Mmmm. Fine. You can go with Vader." The Emperor waved his hand in a shooing motion. "Get lost. Go take care of it!"

Suddenly a bright flash appeared in front of them and a strange creature popped out.

"Ooooh. What is this place, precious?" The strange creature asked, looking around. The Emperor screamed and climbed on top of his throne.

"VADER! KILL IT!" He shrieked.

"What is that, precious?" It asked, poking the Inquisitor in the leg.

"Precious?" Vader asked out loud.

"Eeeeew." The Emperor said from atop his throne. The Inquisitor's face turned uncharacteristically red.

"I don't think he meant me, idiots." The Inquisitor growled.

"It's too ugly to be an elf, precious." The creature said to it's self.

"I'm going to kill it." The Inquisitor said through clenched teeth.

"I'm starting to like it." Vader said.

ON DATHOMIR. . .

"OH MY!" Hello Kitty shouted. "EVERYTHING IS SOOOOO PINK HERE!"

"Yes, it's rather disturbing." The man next to her said.

"OH SPOCK, YOU JUST NEED SOME JOY!" HK squealed, hugging Spock's leg tightly.

"HK, we have spoken about hugging my leg." Spock said, kicking her off.

"JOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!" HK ran off completely unfazed.

"Yes. Most disturbing." Spock said to himself.

ON LOTHAL. . .

OH MY STARS!!!!! THERE'S SOOOO MUCH JOOOOY!!!!" Ezra shouted, running around, tossing Sparkle and slugging JOY at the same time.