Ch - 18

Arthit (POV)
My life became since I remembered my dear little kong. I can't believe someone can make me feel so complete. It's like he is doing some magic on me that my body feel so light when I see him. I love those eyes who looked at me with love.

I was thinking about my love when I got call from Kong. I picked up the call.

(Bold letters are for Arthit)

Hello?

Hello? Who?

Sir I am a nurse from Bumrungrad International Hospital. Do you know the owner of this phone? He is admitted in hospital for a car accident case.

What!! H...how is h...he? Is...is he okay?

Sir, for more information you have to come to hospital.

O..okay! I am... Coming soon.

And the call disconnected. I felt like I just lost my world again. My freinds were coming together me as I was ready to run for the hospital.

Knott : Ai'arthit what happened? Everything's okay?

Kongpob had a car a... accident.

I said while crying. I don't know how but they arranged a car. When we reached to the hospital I ran quickly towards the reception. I asked the receptionist about the car accident . She told me the room no. where Kong is. I quickly ran towards the room no.  I was about to open the door when my legs stopped. I was afraid to go in, afraid to see him hurt.

'you can do it arthit, you have to be strong. For kongpob your life. You can do it.'

He opened the door and saw that kong is lying on the bed. He looked so pale, his legs were plastered. His face was covered with some injuries. That scene broked my heart. My little kong must be in pain.

I was controlling myself from tearing up as I noticed kong was slowly opening his eyes. I quickly ran closed to him. He was looking at me intensely. I helped him to sit.

Kongpob : who.. who are you P'?

That was it. I can't feel my body. No, this can't be true.

Me : Kongpob! I..... I am...y..  your P'arthit.

Kongpob : why are you crying? Who is this kongpob, I am not Kongpob I am...... W.. what is my name? I can't remember. No, how,what...this.....No!!!

Me : Kongpob...........calm down......  I am here.....I am here. Everything's okay.

Suddenly Kongpob laughed. I was confused. Is his brain damaged in accident?

Me: Kongpob! Are y.....you okay?

Kongpob : yes my Mr. parrot, I am okay.

Me : H..how? Just now........y....you...re... remembered?

Kongpob : Mr. Parrot, I remember everything. I didn't lost my memory. I was acting.

I hugged Kongpob tightly, my tears were out of my control. I was having flashback of this. I was thanking God that this was just an act. I break the hug.

Me : IS THAT A JOKE TO YOU? Do you know my heart was going to stop. How can you joke like that?.

Kongpob : P'arthit, I.....I am so....sorry. I saw these in movies, I just wanted to see.....  I am sorry, I won't do anything like that again.

He started crying which is my biggest weakness. I couldn't be angry at him.
But I realised something. Is...is this how my little kong felt when he couldn't meet me and I forget him? How....how did he bear this pain. I couldn't breathe when he just act for few minutes, but he been through this pain for so many years.

Kongpob : I... I am sorry... P'arthit. I will never do this again. Please forgive me. Don't cry na.

I break the hug again.

Me : I am sorry my little kong I shouldn't have shouted at you. I love you. I am sorry for forgetting you. I am really sorry.

Kongpob : Mr. Parrot shh, don't say anything anymore. You don't have to apologise. I love you, I really love you.

Me : Kong can I ask you something?

Kongpob : why are asking permission just ask whatever you want to ask.

Me : kong what would you do I could never remember you?

Kongpob : then I would love you till death. I would wait for you through out my life.

Me : My little kong, do I even deserve you? How can my love be compared with yours.

Kongpob : but who told you to compare? You just have to love me and that's it. It's enough for me to live happily.

After some minutes my freinds came too. They asked kong about how is he feeling. Doctor also came in, he checked my little kong and said that he is okay, but he can't let the plaster wet.

He said Kong can go home tomorrow. I asked my friend to go home as I can handle here but they said that at least one have to be here in case of emergency. So I asked Knott to stay.

I asked Kong about the accident, he told me that he noticed someone was following him. When he tried to call me a car suddenly came and hit him. After that what he remembered is waking up in a hospital.